Getting verbal...

Dirtysouth

I read a story sometime ago about a verbal top talking a bottom into being barebacked....it was just a hot story with the top doing all the talking....trying to search for that story again but I seem to get lost....can someone please point me to that posting? Thanks in advance.

I have a filthy fucking mouth and loud.I want the pig I am with to have a mouth as filthy as mine and not be afraid to fucking use it

Fuck yeah, man. I swell with pride at my sailor's mouth. Fuck that quiet shit.

I am extremely verbal though half the time I'm not even aware of it. I still remember the first time I watched a video of me getting fucked that a friend and I made and my jaw dropped at what came out of my mouth. I think I must have said "fuck that cunt" 1000 times, lol.

• 2 months later...

I love verbal tops and love being verbal. I never call my ass a shitter or shithole unless I'm chatting online or my top uses it first. I do like it when a horny top tells me he's going to fill my shitter and gape me wide.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

a fellow Black Dom turned me on to using "pussy" for a sub's hole. I didn't get it at first, but over time it's my preferred term. and every sub I've used either calls their holes "pussy" already, or they get used to hearing me say it (and I love the subs who fucking own it). and I cannot stand a silent sub. I am not quiet, and I don't need to fuck into silence.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a verbal Top. Talk to me about fucking me, how good it feels to fuck me, how you're going to seed me. Call my hole anything you'd like (as long as it doesn't have the word **gina in it). Pussy, cunt, fuck hole, shit hole, cum hole. All that talk turns me on! Talk to me before you fuck me; tell me what the fuck I should do; tell me what you want; fuck me till I'm blue and talk to me the whole time. I'm hard and loving it.