You Know what REALLY Pisses me off???

Hot2Cruise

Hey! Am I the ONLY guy in the Block who thinks this way!!!???

I mean, take those uppity-up, holier-than-??? who think they "own" the right to speak for all us dirty, raunchy, fun-loving Bare Backers who LUV CUM!

Several times I have been confronted with guys (just about all age brackets) who think condoms (ugg, egaggds!) MUST BE USED AT ALL TIMES lest you go to some mysterious place called HELL (upon your demise) if you don't conform to the acceptable "standards of sexual behavior".

YET these SAME guys - when fucking a woman - almost never think about a condom.

That IS a DOUBLE STANDARD!

Want to know WHY most guys (Str8, Bi, Gay) adhere to this stupid "philosophy" ?

Fucking a guy WITHOUT a CONDOM is sex that is VERY PERSONAL!

Wearing a Condom during fucking makes sex IMPERSONAL (thus "acceptable").

Explanation: A Condom prevents the actual contact of the penis from the anal wall of the person being fucked. No contact, "no problem". The guy getting fucked is "still" pure. Hahaha.

Mario

P.S. Hey!

I was "born" controversial!

If this posting pisses anyone off, I say great!

You can FUCK MY HOT ASS TILL U DROP when I get in Port! Yeah Baby, bring it on (YOUR HOT, BIG JUICY MAN DRILL that is!)

Mario

You are definitely NOT the only one who thinks this way. Some might prefer to stay quiet, but I use my big mouth for more things than sucking cock and eating ass.

When confronted by these condom commandos, I tell them in no uncertain terms that pure fucking is about pleasure and I'll be going to HELL as an honored guest.

NEVER had a condom on/in me. If it ain't bareback, it ain't fucking!

Eliot

Mario

You are definitely NOT the only one who thinks this way. Some might prefer to stay quiet, but I use my big mouth for more things than sucking cock and eating ass.

When confronted by these condom commandos, I tell them in no uncertain terms that pure fucking is about pleasure and I'll be going to HELL as an honored guest.

NEVER had a condom on/in me. If it ain't bareback, it ain't fucking!

Eliot

Hi evilqueer pig!

Luv that comment ... " ... I will be going to hell as an honored guest."

Mario

Fuck yes I make it known I never fucking you a condom. I have fucked bare for 30 years and not going to start now or ever. If they want to fuck me then it is raw like it should be and no fucking pulling out

Hi sluttyboy!

Right on!

I never 'pull out' - regardless of who it is.

Mario

This week I was suspended and then the next day banned from Recon. Some 2 months ago some moral asshole kept hitting me up to chastise me about breeding and I sent his message to recon's administrator. Recon logged it as a ticket and then waited two months and used my complaint to close my account.

Be careful when you complain to recon's webmaster; recon even hinted that breeding negs would lead to legal action.

How true is that ????