Wanted to say thanks....

Dirtysouth

Just a quick thank you to Rawtop and all of you at breedingzone.

Bred my first ass last night, well first man ass. Was pretty amazing, felt so good, could be hard to turn back, and with no expectations, just unzip, slip in, shoot, zip up, and leave and everyone is happy, could be hard to go back to regular straight relationships where so much rides on emotions rather than with men where so much rides on what their dick(s) is/are feeling.

Bred my first ass, and have dropped some loads down a few throats. Excited to try more with guys I meet online, rough sex, piss, spit, tag teams, gangbangs, etc... but you all here, with your advice and generally solid attitudes towards male sexuality, have made me feel pretty okay about everything (to be honest my dick went soft in the bottom's ass when I allowed ("what would my ex girlfriends think of me doing this" to enter my mind) but he warmed me right up with some ass to mouth and I blew my load.

This should be a fun ride, and with a lack of true total tops, or so it seems, I am pretty excited to have a full dance card when and as I wish.

Thanks,

Dirtysouth

New Orleans, Louisiana

Maybe you can return the favor some...

Aside from perhaps telling your friends (not sure how well that would go over amongst straight guys, but if you're cool with spreading the word on the advantages of using a guy maybe we can help out other dudes that are looking for a hole without all the complications)

You've been pretty upfront about a lot on what makes your brain tick, and have probably read a lot about what bottoms are looking for. But do you have any advice for US on how to land a straight guy, or what would help us make the experience better and easier for them?

It's good for us to know little things like what happened when your mind wandered. Luckily you were already in the hole when it happened, and the sub could quickly find a way to help you get back into it... but I suspect some guys might entertain the thought of using a guy, and then abandon the quest much earlier on in the hookup process. If the rest of us knew that 'what others would think' is such a deterrent, we could put more effort into ways to be more accommodating and discreet.

Any advice you can provide from your perspective would be a help. What attracted you to the guys you use, and what turned you off? What did they do to seal the deal and what made you give it a second thought? What were the benefits that really made you enjoy the experience, and what were the hassles that you encountered?

I doubt this information will suddenly flood the market with straight tops, but it might make the difference in spreading the joy to a few more open-minded folks (or at least make the experience good enough for a return visit from the ones that are on the fence about trying it out)

Good idea:

Some examples... my most recent bottom, my only true bottom as it were, was open to just being a hole, just wanted a guy to come flood his guts, offered a dim room if needed, blindfold for an ANON scene if required, but was straightforward about wanting to be bred by any and all cocks. So a quick chat on bbrts and he gave me his #, I texted, gave me his room # and I texted again when I was in the lobby. Put this experience with one where a guy posted on CL that he was coming to town and wanted to be a sub for his boyfriend and another guy, preferably a straight guy. We chatted over email, then all of a sudden the boyfriend is no longer in the picture, and still we chat and he wants to bottom for me and let me get my nut and wants to rim me and suck all over me and so I save up a few day load for him, get real hydrated cause he wants piss too, and about 3hrs before we were to meet his texts become all about how when I come in I'll need to shower and undress and all these expectations versus what me, the top is after, TRUE cum and piss sluts who want my cock, my hole, my fluids anyway they can get them. Needless to say of course I'd shower before I arrived to a meet, make sure I'm clean and smell good and manly but not perfumey but also not rank, unless to bottom wanted me dirty, which would be cool too.

In the end the difference was one guy was upfront about what he wanted, he wanted cum, wanted his hole fucked and asked for it. No attachments, no long emails, no last minute expectations. If I'm breeding a hole, I want to walk in, get my dick slobbed on, and slip it home. If a guy says he wants to worship my straight boy body and sexuality, then sure, I'll come over and let him please me with his tongue and whatever else makes him happy, but I don't want someone telling me what I need to do to get his ass. This isn't a dom/sub thing, just a practical guy wants to get a nut thing, don't wanna spend forever chatting back and forth and then showing up and having to shower for my bottom. I show up clean, I expect the same unless it was agreed upon beforehand.

As for getting straight guys more interested in it, I'm not sure. All my pals know I'm a pig and I'm a dirty fucker who likes hole, but they assume I'm only after chick pussy and ass. And for the longest time I was, and very well may go back to that. But right now I'm feeling pretty pan sexual. I like being a top man, but I can already see how cool it would be to spread my asshole and get reamed out by a ton of guys who use me like a hole, but it isn't something I want, not now, most likely never, but I can see the sexiness of it.

Long answer... sorry.

It's rare for a straight man to open himself up to other possibilities and be comfortable with it and his own sexual identity, so cheers to you! I did an e-stim (electrical play) demo for a straight, married man who was in town on business, and it was great - he was completely comfortable and relaxed about letting a strange man fit the electrodes to his cock and fluff it to get him hard enough for a good fit. He was also comfortable blowing his load in front of me and letting me tongue it off his belly. Then he took me out for dinner - perfect!

Dirtysouth,

WelCUM to the world of breeding manholes. My advice is to seek out other pigs and dirty fuckers and you're less likely to find guys who set conditions for getting into their holes. This is certainly one of the BEST sites for that. You sound like you're open to trying new things, so you might want to try sucking dick and rimming before you offer up your asscherry.

evilqueerpig

Oh yeah, I want to stay a top, but in playing with women I've never been one of those guys to shy away from ass play. Gotten four girlie fingers in my ass before, no big deal. But I want to stick to topping as my goal is to blow loads and fuck holes. I've sucked dick on a cumdump in london, I can deepthroat, which is nice, and I love getting rimmed but have only ever rimmed women. I'd like to get into the piggy side, gangbangs, tag teams, hooked up with a top on nastykinkpigs who wants the two of us to find a willing sub bottom and let him service us. So I got that going for me...

• Administrators

Have any of you bottoms tried advertising in the straight venues (like the straight part of Craigslist) - basically saying "when you can't find a woman and just need a hole... An ass is an ass..." Wonder if you could attract straight guys that way...

What really gets me super hard as a straight top is a guy that reminds me of a women. I fuck both women and men but I have a special place on my cock for guys who are fem. A while ago I hooked up with an Asian crossdresser, he told me he gets way more cock dressing up then he ever did as a plain guy. That's why Asian and latin bottoms are my fav...they have naturally smooth bodies and a lot of times Latin guys have "junk in the trunk" which really helps me get off. Plus I really like smaller bottoms.