Bottom is Poz, Top is Neg...

BJBien1010

Without cutting either the cock or ass and always using lube, is it really only a matter of time.

I'm fucking this poz bottom raw and I know there IS a risk but I dont consider it risky. He is never pre-loaded or anything. We are one on one.

Has anyone gotten it from just this?

"Has anyone gotten it from just this?"

Scientifically speaking: Many have gotten it from topping (think of all the heteros out there). But the circumstances need to be right, it depends on one or more factors: Your genes and susceptibility to HIV, your health in general (e.g. drugs having an effect on your immune system), viral load of the bottom (especially fresh infections are highly contagious), presence of other STDs, other unknows (like sudden spikes in the viral load of the bottom etc.).

If the bottom has a low viral load, it's hard to get, with an undetectable viral load barebacking as a top is about as risky as using a condom (i.e. generally safe but there are rare exceptions / accidents).

So it is a matter of time in the sense that over time and fucking an increasing number of strange asses, you increase your chances of one time getting the combination right, e.g. fucking a freshly infected bottom at a time when you yourself are more susceptible to infection.

I got it with a broken condom and bleeding, either that or raw hand fisting. If you are going to play raw, get used to the idea of getting infected.

I knew it could happen, even with condoms, so when it happened, it was bad, but not a shock, and I am well now.

I understand all that but what I was saying was different. This is a bottom who is Poz but is for the most part normal. No fisting or any crazy ass play. He isnt a cum dump or anything of the sort. He doesn't cut himself and I don't fuck him so hard he bleeds.

I just like fucking him raw and while he uses condoms with other guys, me and him go raw since he knows I'm neg.

It is rather plain one on one sex.

I understand there is a risk but it seems low in this case right?