Sydney 2008

LuciferSubFagPig

Sydney 2008

I was working in Sydney in 2008 and before I flew out I had planned a hook up with two pierced, inked pigs off the internet, who looked fun. One was a Top and the other His slave. There has been many emails exchanged about needles (I like being pierced as part of play) and Ice, and though I know my way around, I have never experienced this and had to google it. They also told me that they were both Poz, but with low viral loads.

Was I interested? You bet but also really scared - if I did drugs, would I get hooked, would I be taken to hospital if I OD'd and how would I cope, being on the other side of the world from home. I insisted that they played safe with no BB, and both agreed.

After much reassurance I was met at my hotel by the pig slave, dressed in leather shorts, a mesh tank top, with a leather vest, big boots and obvious facial and ear piercing's and very visible ink. The pig had no teeth - it later told me that they had been removed so that its mouth was just another cunt. Now I have a fair amount of ink and metal, but it is hidden under my shirt and was turned on by the overt display of sex but also embarrassed to walk in the street with him.

A short ride to their house, during which the pig talked about his Boss, about taking T for the first time, what to expect and how to cope, how they would look after me etc. and what they would do to me - all turning me on, so that I was fully reassured.

When we got there I was told to hand over my wallet, ticket and passport, strip on the drive in front of the house and put on what was waiting for me... a collar with a lock, wrist and ankle restraints, weighted ball and cock straps and a black rubber pig tail. This pig was ready for action, but scared shiftless- I did not know the guys yet I was locking myself in bondage.

A hood was then placed over my head and fastened and locked in place and I was led into a door and down a long corridor. I could sense nothing but heard techno music mixed with cries... disturbing.

I was spread-eagled to hooks on the floor and chains from the ceiling and shaved from my neck downwards. I have no idea how long this took but could feel them scraping and pulling at every part of my body - I felt raw, especially when they rubbed some liquid over me - found out afterward that it was a spirit to clean the skin - but fuck did it sting!

Then I was taken to a chair where, after removing the pig tail and hood, I was fastened with arms, legs and head restraints. Before my was the pig with a camera taking one picture after another, and the tallest, thinnest, tattooed, pierced Top that I had ever seen. He had ink over his arms, chest, legs, stomach and it disappeared down into his leather jock. This was principally organic patterns but when I looked closely could see that this was a continuous chain of bio hazard symbols, similar to the one that the pig had on his chest.

Right, he said, you have come here of your own freewill - we have the emails and various pictures of you stripping - and tonight you are my property. My pig will also use you as I see fit. you have already give us your limits; my aim is to break these tonight in any way that I can. We are Poz and will not deliberately harm you - but you have to accept that with our type of sex there is an element of risk.

Without more ado, the pig got out several loaded points and after putting a band around my arm, and wiping the skin, proceeded to inject me. As he released the strap I felt how, couldn't stop coughing and suddenly became aware of how much I wanted to be here. I wanted to be used as a pig and have my arse and dick plugged (we had already talked about how I liked catheters and arse tubes) and have needles stuck in me. The two P/pigs then proceeded to stick themselves.

My dick was suddenly invaded by a thick sound, thicker than I have used on myself, which really hurt - but I could hear myself telling them to open up my piss tube. Sound after sound went in to really stretch the hole and I could see in the mirror that was facing me that my piss slit was now a gaping hole, big enough to get a decent sexed finger in. Wow.

After releasing me and putting me in a sling, securing my hands and feet, I was given some really strong poppers and felt my arse hole being played with. A fat plug was inserted and tied in place whilst the pig stretched to insert needles into my tits, along my shaft, in my cock head and ball sack. again I could hear someone shouting, stick me in the balls, and realized that this was me as a tick needle entered my bollock. I was then pissed over and made to suck the Top as he pissed into my mouth. He told me that this was Tina piss and that the next load would be in my arse. I should have told him to stop - but how could I - I was flying.

Photos were being taken all the time and I was now dripping blood from my dick, tits and balls, onto the rubber sheet under the sling. The pig was down there licking it up and rubbing it over himself - and where he had stuck needles into himself and his Boss, was mixing our 3 bloods. This was smeared over me and then the plus was pulled from my arse and well greased fingers started to slowly open my hole.

After a considerable time fingers were replaced with a speculum, but the largest that I have ever seen - which was pushed into me - fuck it hurt and I was starting to struggle. The pig proceeded to get another point and again injected me, before injecting himself from the same needle.

My arse was stretching and opening up and the speculum was replaced by the Top's fist - which slowly tried to open me up. He told me that I was too fucking tight and that he would have to work on my hole for a while. He then removed his jock and I saw the thickest and most heavily pierced and tattooed dick that I had ever seen. With no more words he started to rub the pierced head against my hole- and I was shouting no BB please, but was ignored.

The next thing I knew was feeling his pierced shaft slide into me and me shouting for him to fuck me deeper and harder. The pig then got underneath me and by balancing on a stool was able to get his dick at my hole. in unison they entered my gaping arse and I was loving it; being fucked, flying and knowing that I should not be there.

They seemed to cum in unison and when they pulled out I could see blood mixed with their semen, and they inserted a large rubber plug in me that they then taped around my arse and groin. I was told to keep that in for a while and they left the room and turned the lights off.

After a considerable time, during which I was coming down, they returned and said that they thought that I was ready for the next round - given more poppers and a pill slipped under my tongue. By this time I had give up and they could do anything to me - and they did, short of using me as their toilet.

Everything was photographed and filmed and when I looked back at them the next day I could see that I was enjoying every moment, if completely off my head.

After 48 hours I was returned to my hotel since I had work the next day, but had to call in saying that I had food poisoning. I spent two days in bed worrying about the weekend, the drugs and did I really take their poz cum, as well as what they could do with the explicit pictures.

My local mobile phone received a message, and to it was attached a picture of me being fucked. I was told to be at the corner of the street in 10 minutes since The Boss wanted to speak to me. if I did not come down my pictures would be put all over the web and linked to my facebook site - since they now knew my full details.

I hurried, pulling on shorts, tee shirt and trainers, and rushed to the corner. the pig and Boss were in the car and I was told to get in the back seat and pull the hood that was there over my head. I did as instructed and we drove a considerable distance until we pulled up - and I was told to get out of the car. As I did I was manhandled and taken into a doorway - into a building.

The hood came off - fuck we were in a tattoo shop, with the most sexy, heavily tattooed man I had seen. The Boss told him that I was ready and signed a concern form for me and I was strapped to the bench. Work began on my right hip and it was only after a while that I was shown a black and grey pig inked on my hip. The next ink, I was told, would be the start of a bio hazard chain after I had converted.

I was flying back to the UK the next day and was taken back to the hotel where both again fucked me pieced my tits and then pissed up my arse. They plugged it and told me not to remove the plug until the morning, when I was ready to fly.

I did as they told me - but why? I suppose because I had enjoyed it and felt like the true pig that I had always wanted to be, and I was also worried about the pictures.

Since I was returning to Sydney the following year I was told to make no plans other than work, to stay at their place and be ready for them to continue my journey.

As it was, after 2 tests in the UK, I was still negative - gave a sigh of relief, but then wondered why? By converting I would be able to do as they did and really pig out, but I did not wish to do this in the UK, but wanted them to choose when and how and I certainly want more T , as much as I can take.

I am going back next month.

• Upvote 3