fun time in a stall

tallmasc

Hey, guys. I wanted to leave this story for all to read.

I am over 40 and met a guy on a mobile site. I went to his apartment and after 15 minutes of looking for him finally found him. We talked for a couple minutes and he directed me to follow him to a bathroom off of the pool area. I was on edge, wondering if someone was going to come in. He put a condom on and started fucking me hard. I mean really hard. Grabbing my hips and telling me to bend down because I was taller then he. a short Italian with about 6.5 inches of hot cock. He pulled out a few times, building-up to the final fuck. Then I noticed something different: he had taken the condom off and was fucking me bare. I let him keep fucking me, but am sorry he didn't actually cum inside of of me. Instead, at the last minute he pulled out and came all over my face. Afterwards he stood up over me on the toilet, he also made me lick his feet after he came.

Final got down and said he had to pee, I told him to pee on me and you can tell he wanted too. He peed in my mouth (which I drank with pleasure) and on my shirt. I drove home with shirt soaked with his piss, and when I arrived home, I blew my load, reliving the experience.

Edited by Hotload84

Good reading about a stud who fucks rough. I also got turned on that you licked his feet(I loved getting my sweaty feet licked and sucked) and pissing in your mouth(pissing in someone's mouth feels almost as good as cumming in it).

I also liked when some bottoms sucked my dick clean and kissed it and my sweaty balls after I fucked and cummed up their asses.