When did you know you'd become a pig?

westfist

even though I'm a top, I would say I knew I was a pig when all I wanted to do was fuck my pig bf (now ex) and breed him. Now I love wearing a jock that I had when him and I were together and we would keep it covered in cum. Now, I'm still covering it in cum

I've known for a while that I'm a pig but last night just reinforced that fact...I went to the Eagle in nyc last night...I was getting fucked in the bathroom while at the same time I was drinking the piss of another guy standing at the trough

hmm great question! I always loved guys cumming in my mouth so I ALWAYS did that but never was too worried about HIV or anything just for taking a load in my mouth. Then I went to Key West and was at a resort. I was still discovering anal sex at that point and wasn't even sure if I was a committed top or bottom or vers etc. I was a boyish 29 years old and this fucking hot stud was working out in the gym where I was staying. He was so manly, hairy, weathered by the tropical sun a local early 50s TOP fucking stud.. - when I walked by him he checked me out and looked at me like he wanted to fuck me silly and it made me feel great to be desired like that by such a manly STUD! - I had only fucked vers with a BF before that and we were just kids so this guy really made me feel good - like a real gay man! We played for about a half hour in the sauna and then I invited him to my room, I assumed he'd have no problem using a condom.. we got naked and he didn't ask he just went for it and started to try to fuck me raw.. - I asked if he could use a condom and he said he only fucked raw and I could take it or leave it... I asked if he was neg - (he really didn't look to neg...) he said yes so for the first time in my life I let a stranger fuck me without a condom - it felt so good! he precummed like crazy - coating my hungry hole. he shot outside me and I licked it all up. I didn't shower that night b/c I liked smelling his sweat and cum all over me.. the next day I checked my hole with my finger it was still moist from his precum and it smelled like cum - I LOVED it! I knew sooner or later I'd be giving in and admitting that all I wanted to be was a bb bottom. Took a few years but that experience really was something I craved more and more of and I really enjoyed being used by him.

Guest BushPig

I was with a small group of more or less anonymous fucks and one of the less adventurous had stealthed someone wearing a condom, he loaded it and had discarded it on the bed. I was so horny for cock, I told the guy fucking me to stick the open end in my hole and fuck it into me, Squeezed out every drop, using it for lube for the next load. That image still gets me off to this day.

On Saturday when I was more concerned about getting a second load from a guy Id just met when I should have been checking out of my hotel and heading to the airport. I got the second load and the guy (whose states I never asked) said he wanted me to look after his babies. I did ... kept them inside for the 8 hour plane ride home.

after i lost my cherry to an older man the second time i was with him he had friends over. when he said he could get rid of them i said why i'll take all their loads so 5 black men worked my ass over...guess i knew i was a pig all along . love a day in a sling or ass up in the baths or an adult theater for all to use