[Street Muscle 501] BJ in my Speedos

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

SpeedoStud2-4.jpg

Hooked up with the hot blond I meet at the beach on Saturday. He was sporting a hot tight black speedo...and I was showing off in a tight blue speedo. We cruised each other and it was long before I invited up to the condo. He got down on his knees in all his blue speedo glory and the only words that left his mouth before he started licking my lycra covered cock were...."hot fat dick bro" He immedeiately was slurping on my cock through my blue speedos. This dude was hot in his bulging black speedos, as he worked by cock. He sucking my cock and rubbing my lycra covered balls and with his free hand he was rubbing my chest. There was no way that I was going to last long and I was keen to cum in my speedos so after about 5 minutes I did…. The stud didn't stop there – he kept sucking my cum through my speedos, for another 5 minutes or so. When the dude finished on the outside of my speedos he undid my drawstring (only a single knot) and started licking my softening cock. I pulled him up and undid the drawsting on his black speedos and went to town on his big dick until he came down my throat!

5836007628560072152-9183689551623775022?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

yXVqvd6oZ0Y

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.