[Street Muscle 501] Sucked off a Muscle Stud Bulging in his Tight White 501s

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

skintight_white_jeans.jpg

I hooked up with the hugely build muscle boy last Saturday night. He and huge package, easily visible in his gym shorts. He turned me on the minute I saw him. He had pecs of death..nice a huge and well formed! I chatted him up of and on during my work out. The clincher was when he was leaving the gym. He had changed into some hot tight 501s and a tank top. His package was bulging out of those 501s like nobody’s business.You could see the outline of his fat cock. His big balls were also nesting nicely in the jeans, showing a hot outline of both his balls.

I had an instant hard on. I didn’t waste anytime running over to him and complementing on his hot tight jeans. I gave him my cell and email and told him to hit me up if wanted to go out for drink or something.

He called me a few hours later and asked if I wanted to hang out. Of course I did.

We got together at my place and he was sporting those tight white 501s with his cock and balls bulging out all over the place. Fuck it wasn’t long before I had his shirt unbuttoned and was sucking on his pecs and running my hands all over his jeans bulge.

I reached into his jeans and pulled his big balls all the way out as well as his hard cock.

I reached ran my hands over his jeans and rubbed his crotch area until he was hard . I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, and took out that huge cock that I had seen in the gym. It looked even bigger now as I was so much closer to it.

Before I grabbed his cock, I opened my jeans and took my cock out to relieve the pressure of my big hard-on being tucked away in my jeans. We both played with each others cock for a little while and we got real horny

and anxious to go the next step. “ Come on boy, I know you wanna blow me in these jeans, you been drooling over my jeans bulge since ya s3767567946_5d1885d069_o.jpgaw it at the gym”

I took his cock shaft in my hand, I leaned forward,

opened my mouth and licked all over his cock head I kissed his huge shiny purple cock head and then slowly went down on his cock with my mouth full open. I slowing work his thick shaft deep into my mouth. I burined my face against his pubes and the buttons of his open 501s I knew I could take the full 9" of his cock which I did and then I started sucking and working my mouth up and down and all around his cock. I could feel him get even harder.

I stroked my cock as I blew him. I massaged his big pecs with one of my hands and his hot jeans clad bubble butt with the other when I took a break from stokin my dik. He pumped his cock in and outta my mouth as I sucked him. I wanted take all his cum in my mouth, so I made sure to keep his fat cock head in my mouth at all times. Soon he exploded and his hot white creamy cum just spurted and flowed into my mouth and down my throat. I stayed with it to suck him dry, pulled my mouth away and grabbed his cock and kissed it all over. He loved it.

I unloaded stroking my cock as I sucked the last drops of cum outta his cock. I have blow a lotta dudes but this dude was definitely one of the hottest mixes of big cock, hot muscular body and tight jeans!!

I got to suck his fat cock in those white jeans again this evening. He came over for a quick blow job in his jeans. I laid back on the couch while he faced fucked my a good 15 minutes. He dumped another thick load down my throat. He left and headed to the airport. I can imagine all the horny boys on that plane just drooling over his bulging 501s

5836007628560072152-2412161509347298015?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

X-QnWnNrh0c

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.