[Street Muscle 501] Sucking Multiple Cocks in Denver at Levi/Leather/Jeans Party

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

Gary_jeans.jpg.jpg

I was visiting some fuck buddys in Denver last weekend. They had planned to a tight jeans/ levis/ leather party on Saturday as a part of my visit. They new I was into sucking dudes in tight jeans and wanted to get me some of that hot Denver cock.

At the party I ended up sucking five hot dudes. One of them was Gary. He came up to me and asked if I'd like to blow him in the back bedroom. I was following him into the bedroom with my jeans unbuttoned and on my knees in seconds and it wasn't long before I was swallowing a hot load of Gary's.

What I didn't know was that Gary had told four of the other guys at the party, knowing of my fantasy of blowing dudes in tight jeans that I would blow them too. All four guys were in the doorway watching me blow Gary and when I finished him off Josh had his hot hard fat cock in my face. I swallowed him right to the hilt and had him blowing his load in minutes. I was in heaven and came when Josh shot off in my mouth with a good size load. By then all the guys were hard and had there cocks out and ready for me.

Next was Jared. He had the smallest cock of the bunch but it was kind of thick and he had shaved completely. I love to suck a shaved cock and set of balls and went to town on him. Licking him all over I was driving him to the brink and I had him cumming almost as soon as I swallowed his cock. A nice size load of good hot cum that surprised me. As I wasn't ready for such a big load I lost a bit of it and had to lick it off his cock and balls then went back down on him and sucked until I sure I had gotten all of it.

Tommy who had the nicest cock in the bunch was next. It was very long, a good nine inches at least, but kind of slender with a nice smooth head. I wanted my time with Tomtommy_cock.jpgmy to last. I spent time licking his cock from tip to base and sucking his balls then I would swallow him and suck him while my tongue danced around his cock. When I felt like he was going to cum I went back to licking his cock and balls driving him crazy. I couldn't believe how much pre-cum was drooling from his cock it was almost as though he was cumming. I can't put in to words how good that tasted. Well he had had enough of me teasing him and ordered me to suck his cock. When I went back down on him he grabbed my head and drove his cock all the way down my throat. Seconds later he was yelling for me to get ready for the biggest load of cum I ever had and that I better not lose one drop. He bellowed as he started to cum and I could not believe how much was pouring down my throat. He let go of my head and let finish him in a way that would allow me to taste his cum. I pulled my mouth back a bit but kept my lips wrapped tightly around his cock and let him keep filling my mouth and swallowing to make room for the next blast to fill my mouth once again.

That happened four or five times and I just kept sucking and swallowing. Next thing I know I felt a warm wet mouth swallow my cock and I started to cum almost instantly. It was Gary and as he sucked me dry I kept right on sucking Tommy to get every last drop.

When I looked up Jimmy was still waiting his turn. By know I had been sucking cock non-stop for at least 45 minutes and had cum twice. When I looked at Jimmy's cock he was soft but the best thing about his was that he was un-cut. Oh how I couldn't wait to get my mouth on him. I had only sucked 2 other guys that were un-cut. I had such a great time with Jimmy's cock. Being able to pull his foreskin back and lick the head then I would let my tongue slide up inside his hood and swirl it around. As he started to get hard I just put him in my mouth so I could feel it grow. I was shocked at how much larger he got when he was hard. His cock was so stiff his foreskin was stretched completely and the head of his cock was swollen and a dark purple color. Like Tommy he to had copious amounts of pre-cum. What a treat he was. Before long he told me he was going to cum and tried to pull out of my mouth. I grabbed his cock and started sucking like I never had before. That was it for good old Jimmy boy as he filled my mouth with what was my fifth load of the night. Can you say oh my god is this really happening? Well I tried to keep Jimmy in my mouth but he told me it was so sensitive after he came that if I kept on sucking him he might start to pee.

Jimmy_jeans.jpg

I had the most awesome feeling come over me right then and there. My cock got so hard so fast at the thought of what I was about to do. I almost couldn't believe what I was doing. Jimmy was peeing and I was drinking it down right from his cock. I almost choked but managed to swallow almost all he let go. I was about to bust my third nut of the night and as Jimmy pulled his dripping cock from my mouth Tommy stepped in front of me with that wonderful cock of his. With my mouth still more than half full of Jimmy's pee I leaned back as Tommy fed me his cock and immediately locked my lips around him. Tommy let out a yelp as he felt the warmth of Jimmy's pee around his cock. He kept telling me how incredible it felt and not to swallow yet.

The next thing I know Jared is standing there and saying how much he was enjoying what he was seeing and was as hard as a rock. He looked at me and asked if he could suck my cock and without waiting for an answer he went down on me. It was then that I went back to work on Tommy. He kept saying what he had been all along while jerking his nice long cock. Please just wait a little longer before you swallow. Just then Josh came over and went down on Jared. When Tommy saw that he bellowed out as he did before and started filling my mouth instantly. I will never forget what it was like swallowing Jimmy's pee and Tommy's cum at the same time. The taste was so unlike anything I had before or since. On top of all that I swear that Tommy was giving up an even bigger loadjaredblowsme.jpg.jpg than the first one.

Without saying a word I just let go right in Jared's mouth. He took it like a pro and swallowed my entire load. Then Jared let go in Josh's mouth. He let Jared finish cumming. Just as I was finishing Tommy and milking him dry Josh came over pulled me off him and tilted my head back. I opened my mouth and as he put his to mine and fed me Jared's cum. We started french kissing each other as we shared Jared's cum.

After all that had gone on I was really getting tired and sore. That's when Gary came over to me jerking another big hard-on and asked if I could finish him. He told me it wouldn't take long and he was right. As he put his cock in my mouth soaked with pre-cum he started to cum before he even got it all the way in my mouth. There I was swallowing yet another load of cum and didn't have to work for it.

I thought that was the end of it but as Jimmy watched all the action he too came over to me. His cock was as hard as I had seen it earlier. He looked at me with a big smile and asked if I could handle one more treat. That was all I needed to hear and took cock in my mouth yet again. Remembering what I had done to Jimmy earlier I just looked up at him while I was devouring his cock. He knew exactly what that look meant. Before long my mouth was being filled with another load. Knowing this was to be the last of the night I kept as much of Jimmy's cum in my mouth. As I was working over his cock with my mouth full, Jimmy did just what I was hoping. He began to pee in my mouth again and I got to taste another mixture of Jimmy's piss this time with his cum. As sweet a treat as Tommy's cum was, this one was even better and again without touching my cock got off for the fourth time that night.

5836007628560072152-8140948380535180270?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

MlckVbSWFRE

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.