to the guy who tried to rape me at the west side club last night

Last night, this black guy, about 6 foot three, 230 lbs of muscle tried to bareback me against my will - the thing is I REALLY want to be barebacked and seeded, but there's a part of my brain that won't let me - so I get liquored up and go to the baths in NYC and try to get the courage up to do it .

This guy last night kept saying "Are you going to give it to me, or am I gonna take it?" and I kept saying I'm sorry, but I can't - he got me down and laid all his weight on my and his glorious bick black dick was sliding in and out of my ass uncovered and it felt great, but I couldn't surrender and enjoy it, so after a while I was able to free my self (he was STRONG). It was the stuff that dreams are made of and I know I will jerk off to it for a long time.

To that guy, I say - I promise I'll be a little more drunk next time if you don't give up so easily

Tough position in which to find oneself, Nipplepigny1. Assuming you frequent the West Side Club with some regularity, I shouldn't be surprised if indeed you run again into your top. Likewise I've several times found myself playing with guys who were much larger than I (given my size that's easy) and like you have had make a call that was conflicted, to say the least. Good luck, however you define luck.