The Unappreciated Undetectable

NiceHard1

When I first became poz, I thought it might be good to try to resume using condoms. (I obviously wasn't using them a bit to have become poz.) While I found a small number of available guys were interested, many neg guys were not comfortable with a poz guy, and most poz guys didn't want to use condoms.

I quickly decided to give up condoms in favor of barebacking, and although I certainly don't have difficulty meeting other poz guys, I find a similar dilemma with neg guys - Some are concerned about the slight risk of being with a poz/undetectable guy, while neg guys who want to become poz are less interested in undetectable guys because we don't provide enough risk to become poz.

I appreciate guys who may not necessarily be looking for HIV, but are comforable with the risk, knowing that they may become poz one day.

So, I'm looking for guys who can be open minded and appreciate everyone, no matter what degree of HIV he may have.

Edited by Hotload84

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Porthos

The irony is that we undetectable poz guys are such a small risk to neg guys. I tell them I'm poz and undetectable and they run away, yet a guy who hasn't been tested in a long time and says he's neg could be poz with an uncontrolled viral load....Although I'm not sure, I was most likely knocked up by a guy who had no idea he was poz. Hell, I may have charged a few guys I barebacked before I tested poz.

The bottom line is undetectable guys at least know their status.

Edited by Porthos

Undetectable guys are among my favorites, love to fuck and seed them for a number of reasons:

- They aren't in denial. They are pragmatic and comfortable with who they are and what they did / do. A man with the balls to deal with stuff in his life is just so much more sexy.

- Most of them aren't walking trainwrecks. Many of them take care of themselves, work out, live healthy. It's just more fun to fuck around with a life-affirming guy.

- Yes they are poz and yes they enjoy bareback sex, but very few have an HIV/AIDS-fetish. It's all about the raw, natural, unsafe sex, not about some virus (Toothbrush? Seriously? Is there anything less erotic?)

When it comes to poz men I infinitely prefer a cool (i.e. cool with it / HIV) guy over a high-strung fetishist.

The bottom line is undetectable guys at least know their status.

It's becoming a recognised fact within the UK, at least, that the spread of HIV is basically down to guys who haven't tested or have tested negative and then got it without having sought out further testing or treatment. I have maintained since the eighties that there are only two HIV identities in the world: those of of use who we have it, and those who are "unknown": you might have tested negative today, but what did you do last night?

Many of us, particularly those of the "missing generation", which these days I'd put at between forty and sixty, give or take a few years, have probably nursed a partner to his death (I've done it twice). While I want to enjoy bareback sex, I do not want to see a future partner go through what either of my last two long term partners went through. I take my antivirals, and also other medication, some age-related, some related to side effects of the early anti-retrovirals. I eat healthily, I work out (even seen a CD4 increase since I started weight training). I feel confident that I'm as uninfectious as I can get.

Hell, I've even managed to repair HIV damage to my system to the point that I feel okay to ride a motorbike again. Yes, there's talk that even in good health HIV ages our systems drastically (as in add ten to fifteen years when you hit fifty), but the oldest biker I ever met was well into his eighties.

I know that I will die with HIV, but i'll be damned if I'll let HIV be the cause of my death. Nor will it get in the way of the fun I intend having along the way...

I just like having sex. I like raw and have bred many over the years-most of the time poz or status doesn't come up. When I get approached by a potential negative slave, I ask why they are not poz if they 'need to be a pig' I usually get a detailed explanation. I tell them, If you wan to be poz, just go out and take loads and get it. I've brought a lot of neg men to my groups and baths and that is great. I want another slave to breed and get bread as much as possible, but I enjoy fucking a hot ass-Muscular and hopefully hairy.

Thanks for the great comments, partic German and Bear. I agree that I appreciate an undetectable guy who cares about his health - gets tested often, not only for HIV counts, but other STDs too. I also agree that we are a good role model for neg guys who want to bareback, and likely can help neg guys to stay negative.

It's purely selfish, I assure you: STDs are a pain in the arse I could do without. And no-one needs HIV (I nearly dropped my precious boy, my Suziki Bandit 600, this morning, after a week of being unwell enough to ride) No-one should go through that pain. When it takes you thirty minutes to reverse a bike about five metres, you know something's fucked up.

Yes I want to cum in guys' arses without rubbers and I want them to come in my arse or mouth. I just want to minimise the risks...