Spitting

jridge

• 1 month later...

man on man spitting makes me fucken nuts fucken love to spit in my partners mouth or on his face as long as he gives as good as he gets just makes any pig session just that much fuckin piggier.years ago an ex clamped his mouth over my nose and asked me to blow I did so I returned the favor fuck damn near blew a load after the snot exchange almost on the same fucken level as the first time I traded mouths full of Piss.but,,,,,,,,,,I'm a pig for trading any and all MAN Fluids

I am not really into spitting in general, but a couple of weeks ago at the baths i was on my knees in a darkroom sucking this guy with a very thick 9 inch cut cock. When I stood up I think he thought I had had enough and he started to move away. I turned slightly facing the wall and leaned against it. He stepped back and started to finger my ass, then rubbing his cock on me. We walked over to a bench in the corner and I bent over. While I had applied some lube after douching earlier I was pretty dry now. As he rubbed his dickhead against my ass he opened me up and spit in my hole then started fucking me. I was face down and didn't see this. Just heard and felt it. I felt so slutty. When he stopped in mid fuck and spat in my hole again I ground back into him. Fucking hot

... As he rubbed his dickhead against my ass he opened me up and spit in my hole then started fucking me. I was face down and didn't see this. Just heard and felt it. I felt so slutty. When he stopped in mid fuck and spat in my hole again I ground back into him. Fucking hot

Yes, it is very primal and animalistic. No niceties, just spit'n'fuck. It's hot when that happens.

Edited by slowfuck

• 11 years later...

Llike some others that have commented. First time a top spit and I thought it was hot was where I was on my stomach and he was on top pressed against me and was just railing my ass. He suddenly pulled my head up and made me look sideways and started to try and kiss me, and in between pumps as we became disconnection he would just let his spit drool out of his mouth and demanded I keep mine open. It was so fucking yummy just having his spit hit my tongue and have his cock pumping away. Even better when he dumped his load in me and both my face and ass were just covered in his juices head to tail. Have not had a top act that aggressive since but 100% would want to experience it again.

• Like 1

Have used spit as lube a number of times and seems to work for me.  Had a younger hairy cub lube me up with spit while entering me while on my back.   Was enjoying his thick cock and my mouth was open and he proceeded to spit into my mouth.  Most erotic thing ever and I came on the spot.  Not many guys into it but damn, this was hot and I've been able to experience a number of times.