My question

indybm81

The last time I got tested was on sept 2011 (neg), I got fucked more than 25 times including repeat and mostly bareback since then but i didn't take any cum as I am not ready to move to that stage just yet. The only time I took cum was when I got fucked in the car by a very athletic hot 18 yo college dude. I had to take his cum.

Overall I swallowed twice both at a bathhouse. All others just fucked bare but didn't take any cum. What are my chances of me getting poz?

The last guy I messed around I partied for the first time. He's way older than me. I was a total slut for him. I was his little boy for the night. Very pervy and nasty and fucking hot.

• 1 year later...

Hey dude, I know this is an old post by now, and maybe you already got the answer you were looking for since then, but just thought I'd jump in really quick. Sounds like you've had some hot hookups though! :) Anyway, I'm of course no doctor, so I can only speak from my own experience and my own educated guesses/assumptions, but I'd say you're probably pretty low risk based on the fact that even though you've mostly been getting fucked bareback, you only got bred once.

Unless you were bleeding or had any other kind of cuts or abrasions inside when you were getting fucked, I'm pretty sure the risk is really low since there needs to be some exchange of body fluid for you to be at high risk...and then that's also assuming all the guys were poz and also produced enough precum to run the possibility of being infected. So based on all that, I think you're probably pretty safe dude, though you *should*get in the habit of regular testing just so you can be confident what your status is. So, keep on fucking dude lol. Oh and maybe publish details about one of those bareback sessions if you ever have time, I love reading about experiences from other hot dudes :)

Hell, If you have not tested in almost 2 years, and been playful - I'd say buy any life insurance and any long term disability insurance you want now, while you can honestly tick off the box NO to HIV/AIDS. Once you get tested and are poz, kiss most insurances good bye ! Only bright spot- my union provides the members with some $3000 policy - as a come on for the insurance company to get a foot in and up sell the members with lots more insurance- when I sent the card in claiming my policy, of course a salesman had to drop by to "finalize" the policy. As he tried to upsell me, I finally had enough and told him I was poz, had been for 20 years, and his company would not insure me any further than they were obligated. He stopped in his spiel, finished the paperwork for my union policy, and left within 5 minutes-- I should have dropped it on him earlier and saved 20 minutes ! LOL