Realisation...

Top4CumSwop

Hi guys, I have just been pondering, sitting here in my hotel in Mexico City, while on vacation what a cum pig I have become...and I like it. When I first came out I was a bottom...after a few years a top and then versatile and now a total bottom! But not just a bottom but a bottom that loves to please my top and to take as much cum in my arse or down my throat (option 1 preferred!).

Looking back I always had a suspicion about the kind of sex that I wanted and enjoyed. After I took my first load in me, I was full of guilt about it. I met a guy and fell in love with him...and he was poz...and when he fucked me...it was always with a rubber...his choice not mine...all I could think of was his cum lining my arse but it did not happen...After he broke up with me...I thought...right..I know I want sex "au naturale" and started frequenting saunas and sex clubs first more as a voyuer but seeing all that cock on display seemed to turn the right switch on in my head and I have not looked back...it was the most natural thing in the world and I loved it. When I was told I was poz...after a routine test (did not have any fuck flu, etc)...it was almost as if I was sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation. The nurse who told me the nurse was all serious and sympathetic and I had to bite my tongue to try and stop smiling...since then it feels like I have been let out of prison.

I was on my knees in the darkrooms of saunas with my arse free and available to all cummers...it felt so amazing...Going on holiday around Europe I always made sure I knew where to get the most bb fun before leaving home in London.

I am now in Mexico on holiday and last night ended up as a total cumdump in a sauna here...I am sitting here in my hotel...arse a bit sore and lots of cum still up me and while looking at my fav site (Yes, RawTops BreedingZone...it is you!)...I have come to a realisation that I am a cumpig and I love it...I have given up my arse and body in the hunt for cock and cum and I am sitting here with the happiest grin on my face to think I can give so much pleasure with my arse and that men can give me so much pleasure with their cock and cum loads...

I was 44 in Dec and am thinking about the amazing journey to where I am now and the REALISATION of what I am and just wanted to share this with you...only regret...it has taken me so long to get here...but as the saying goes...all good things cum to those who wait!

Best wishes to all for 2012:2thumbs:

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

i think versbttm puts into words exactly what is so joyous about being a cumpig. Once a bottom realizes that he could be the source of such immense pleasure to a Man by taking His loads -- once he understands that that is his true purpose in life, that taking loads gives his life purpose, then there's no stopping a true bottom, and there is no such thing as too many loads to take.

Hi guys, I am now back in London and heading out to Amsterdam over Easter (planning on staying at the Anco Hotel) and then Berlin in Sept for Folsom...would be great to be able to meet up with dedicated bb guys in both cities tops (to accept your loads) and bottoms for us to be mutual cumpigs together and please as many tops....

You are a true credit to all of us aspiring cum pigs and bottom sluts. I realized my affinity for penis from an early age. And although I've had several lovers, partners and one nighters...I'm still selective in who barebacks me. The whole poz status is still a huge hurdle for me. BUT if you gradually got to that point, and i imagine you thought you never would, then there is hope for me yet! I envy you that...you can take ANY cock, ANY load, NO questions asked. That is barebacking at its finest!

• 2 weeks later...

versbbtm, you described my journey very closely. I was a total safe top for a very long time, and though I'm still vers (I do love to seed a hole), I love, love, love being a cumdump for any and all. Nothing gets me going more than knowing I'm taking loads in my hole. I love the sensation of raw cock sliding into me, and knowing that a guy is going to spray his DNA into my guts. I revel in the fact that I've made myself into a total pig, and want to celebrate that pigginess every day.

Opening my hole to cum has been the best thing I ever did.

• Like 1