Age and preference for Asians?

pata

Who do you class as asians? covers so many race.

Myself I prefer Guys from Pakistan/India/Saudi, love the eyes, black hair and mostly hairy bodies.

I remember a Pakistani lad in the sauna a while back being so receptive to the guys treating him with their tongues and cocks, his body was awesome too. Chinese/Philipinnos etc do not float my boat, i think it is mostly smooth skin that does not attract me. I recently got into Pakistani/Indian/Arab guys in my early 40s

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the rules just seem to be, that younger asian/oriental guys in their teens and 20s go with caucasians/hispanics/blacks in their 50s and 60s.

these rules arent set in stone though, its just the natural pattern I seem to notice.

So True pulszer, i can say I have noticed that, also on another daddy site that i frequent, most ask for Daddy to love me, ages 50-80 pattewrn is there.

the rules just seem to be, that younger asian/oriental guys in their teens and 20s go with caucasians/hispanics/blacks in their 50s and 60s.

these rules arent set in stone though, its just the natural pattern I seem to notice.

I think the answer is that as men age and have tried all kinds of kinks the start to lust for the tabbo many Asians are as close to looking underage , I think men who fuck you think about underage boys. I've bottom for many Asian men I like them cause they seem to enjoy barebacking and many I've had shoot huge loads . The load is 95% how I judge a man when he's finished with me

• 1 year later...

I agree with u. I always love to satisfy any tops who fuck me and even some tops who's never been with Asian btm before enjoys Asian btms sometimes after fucking me. ;). And sometimes I hear stories about other Asian btms being a good btm from the tops that fuck me or I have seen vids as well. Not to boast or anything but my hole gets tight even after getting fucked. And most of the times the tops tell me that my ass massages their cock and creams them but I usually have no clue since I don't do it consciously. It appears some Asian btms like me just know how to pleasure cocks in our ass. ;)

I'm 28, a total top, and I love Asian bottoms. They tend have tight holes and tight bodies. Most of the time, I like fucking a loose and sloppy boypussy but every once in a while I want a tite lil ass that's like a vise grip on my cock. Asians always satisfy. I have never fucked an Asian ass that wasn't super tight. Always a fun ride

Guest RAWGUYUK

Love love love asian guys. And latinos and arabic guys. Mostly to breed but also to be bred by. Its because i am blonde so i think i like to contrast :-)

I'm an asian bottom and I've been fucked by a lot of white guys. They were all neg though but .. that doesn't matter. Every single guy that has fucked me told me they LOVE how tight my hole is and how smooth my body is with all the muscle I have.

In the end though, I guess I'm just a huge whore for cock, cum, piss, and really old guys.

Of the four Asian guys I have seeded, they were all under 22, nice smooth tight bodies and holes, and enjoyed a large white dick shooting up their respective asses. They ride like pros, given their smaller stature, which in my case, makes me get off real well.

Any Asian bottoms on here feel free to look me up.

I think the general stereotype is that Asians make submissive bottoms. There's something about our structure that screams "boy", apparently. It can make life a bit difficult to be an Asian top like me. From my observation, it's much easier to get hookups with older white guys, as they usually are more receptive to it.

For me, I'm equal opportunity top (aka major slut). Race and age are much less important than connection, good kissing, lustful stares, rough nipple play, ripe pits, clean hole, sweaty bodies, etc... ;)

To answer the question as I get older i have expanded by possibilities. That would mean I have seen more Asians as potentials and have need fucked by them. I have found Asians are much more willing to fuck and all I have seen love to bareback

• 1 month later...