Your Favorite NYC Sex Parties?

topblkmale

Recently, in the past two years, I've (re)discovered the sex party scene in NY. Since the bath house scene in NY is dead along with the fact that bars with backrooms have been long gone from the scene, that leaves me with parties if I am wanting anonymous group sex.

At last count, I've attended at least 7 different party venues given by different hosts.

While I have a favorite or two, I'd like to hear yours...

• Like 1

I like Raw Pork: Inferno - there is a mix of guys, and I can always find a nice looking guy with a big dick to fuck me or let me swallow a load out of his dick.

they meet on Fridays on Lexington Avenue - you can usually find information on them under local parties in BBRT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 years later...
On 2/16/2012 at 3:58 PM, ricanrawhole said:

has anyone been to the rainbow room in queens?

Has anyone been to Rainbow venue in Queens recently? I've heard they removed the glory holes which were useless anyway.

7 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Has anyone been to Rainbow venue in Queens recently? I've heard they removed the glory holes which were useless anyway.

i need to get out more.....is this place worth it?

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2024 at 7:45 AM, faggot4play said:

i need to get out more.....is this place worth it?

It's small but everytime Ive gone Ive had a good time. However I only got to the TS, CD and Admirer parties on Mondays and Fridays

• Like 1