From bottom to top?

timbottoms

I was just wondering how it's possible to turn from being a bottom into a top? I've been a bottom since my first bf fucked me when I was (oh so sweet) 16. He wanted me to top him, but aiming for his hole back then killed my erection. Every time. Quite a few years later another bf managed to get me on the inside one single time, but that's it. Can't imagine I will ever try to penetrate another hole again.

So, back to the curious case of turning into a top: care to share what made you switch?

I was always a total bottom, but I think maybe being poz made me more of a top, and also now I am getting older I think I appeal more to young bottoms, I still love getting fucked but get a lot of fun out of topping. However I never hook up with total bottoms, but flipping I really get into.

Guest BushPig

From my experience, I'd have to say it was my first threesome. I can come almost hands free from sucking a nice cock and swallowing the load down whole. The last (very) few times I've been in this threesome situation, I've found that I really enjoyed burying my always hard cock in whatever orifice was offered, whether it be mouth or asshole. Earlier in life, I had considered myself to be a bottom slut, but having felt this amazing feeling of getting a nice load in the throat while pounding a nice tight hole... well, now, I don't know if I'd be considered a full on top but versatile top best describes me in my humble opinion.

I was always a total bottom, but I think maybe being poz made me more of a top, and also now I am getting older I think I appeal more to young bottoms, I still love getting fucked but get a lot of fun out of topping. However I never hook up with total bottoms, but flipping I really get into.

This resonates with me...I've always been a total bottom but I think that if I ever poz I will make a switch to more of a top. Wierd...Not exactly sure because I don't really enjoy fucking.

What I am doing more now and enjoying it, is whoring young bottoms out. I enjoy watchi9ng them getting fucked, and when the top starts cuming, I make sure it all goes in the hole, by pushing the guy.

Think it is different for all of us. I was pretty late in coming out and allowing myself to enjoy my sexuality, and when I first started I was a bottom. In my case it was the sense that I was learning and was not yet confident enough in myself. Then one evening when I was with this daddybear that I had played with multiple times I remember rimming him out and was getting rock hard I asked if I could fuck him and he let me even though he was primarily a top. It was not really planned, but it turned out to be one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had up to that point. It was not planned and there was no pressure to perform. We played a few more times but I think he realized that I wanted the top role more and more often and we ended up drifting apart.

In a roundabout way I guess what I am saying is that if you are a bottom who is curious you may not be able to 'plan' your first successful attempt to top. You may find that it will just happen when you least expect it. Above all - do not worry about performance - you'd be surprised what your empathy and experience from being a bottom will teach you about topping.

I've predominantly been a bottom...I love getting fucked. However, there have been a few guys who brought out the "aggressive top" within. With these guys, I really loved fucking them and usually always did when we hooked up. I'm a greedy top...it's all about my cock in your ass and how good it feels to me. My intent will be to fuck you until I cum. I probably under-estimate my abilities as a top, but I'm much more secure in myself now. Since joining this site, I've allowed the possibility of topping more enter my mind. There's just too many fun, sexy men on here to not want to buttfuck them. So, I'll still define myself as a bottom...in reality and in profiles. However, I'm not going to turn down a chance to fuck a piggy bottom with a nice, tight, hairy butthole. I'm not into twinks, but I would breed one if he wants a raw poz cock.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Matias47

Could be my age, the fact that I'm not fem in any way. I truly love being fucked, but I simply get way more action as a top. (Unlike JonnieB, I do like my twinks) To that end in postings, like my profile here, I list myself as mostly bottom so I get some nice hard cock up my ass.

Guest diapbttmboi

I'm a total bottom always have been but recently I've seen a few guys and thought, nice ass, even I'd fuck that! It's weird tbh and surprising to me. There is a guy I'm getting to know who could very well be my first real bf and he's vers and I can see myself going truly vers just for him. First time for everything right? He's so hot aswell :D