PART 2 - Fun at the seedy motel – MfM action

whthole4u

PART 2 - Fun at the seedy motel – MfM action

“How’s that ass doing?” Derrick asked. “I still got plenty of rock and I ain’t even started getting my freak on.”

As part 1 of my first evening with Derrick wrapped and he asked about my ass, up my cum tally was:

1 load in my mouth when I sucked Derrick in his car,

2 loads in my ass from Derrick in his hotel room, and

2 loads in my ass from the tall guy who had watched through the window then joined in.

I was wired, horny as hell, and my ass was open and I could not hold it all in anymore. I got up off the bed and went to the bathroom, closed the door, and let it out. I could not believe the mix of cum, lotion, and ass juice that came out. Felt like I had to take a big shit and it all just let out. I sat there for a minute, letting my ass relax and making sure I was done, before wiping off and joining Derrick back in the room.

Derrick was sitting at the table, still naked, smoking a cigarette. “You alright?” he asked. “So, how’s that ass doing? Like I said, I plan to party and have no intention of crashing anytime soon as this shit wires me up, you feel it? I am going to freak some more bull nutt up there when I’m ready.” I did not object, but did ask for one of the sandwiches now.

I noticed the curtain to the room was still pulled back a little and asked Derrick if he thought other people had seen us. “Hope so. Will make the rest of the night more fun,” Derrick said as he finished his cigarette. He got up, started to put his pants on, his shirt, and said, “Need a Coke, be right back.” He grabbed his keys, a handful of change, and bills off the table and stepped out. I finished up the sandwich, then closed the curtain, seeing people walk by was making me nervous and while I felt wired, was sobering enough to be nervous. So, I grabbed a beer and gulped it down, and opened another and tried to get that one down too.

Derrick came back about 10 minutes later and I was sitting on the bed with the TV on. I had put my underwear and t-shirt on and Derrick looked at me and said, “Get ready.” He stepped back to the window and opened the curtains a little that I had closed – damn – looked at me and said, “I told you I like to be watched. Leave’em alone. Ain’t no one going to give me shit, so just chill.” I apologized, got undressed again, and watched as Derrick set the Coke cans on the table, and got undressed. Like I said, he was not handsome at all, but very masculine, and while not real cut or muscular, a nice rugged solid body, and man, what a dick! Not super long, but wide and thick. Seeing his dick again made my ass start to twitch and my dick start to get hard thinking about him cumming in me again.

I felt a little bit of guilt flash again for not telling him I was poz, but he did not ask, neither did the tall guy, and I figured fuck, if they are willing to fuck raw they must be too, so thinking they gave me some poz cum made my ass throb with hunger for more. If don’t ask don’t tell can work for the Army, can work for fucking with strangers too.

By now, I was also wanting to hit the pipe again. I had felt how it made Derrick and the other guy’s dick swell, and it made me relax and buzzed and horny as hell, so was anxious to get some more so I could feel his dick again. Derrick was thinking the same thing as he held the pipe up, put some rock in the end, handed it to me and smiled as I put it to my lips and he lit the end. Oh yeah, that was good. I handed it back to Derrick and without him asking, I got down onto my knees and started sucking his limp dick as he took a hit. Derrick sat back in the chair, and let the rock and mouth do their work, and his dick began to swell up and get hard. I looked up as he exhaled and the cloud of smoke around his head and the swelling of his dick in my mouth was sexy as hell.

Then there was a knock at the door. I stopped, looked up at Derrick who pushed me back, “Stay there,” and got up to answer the door. He opened the door, stepped back, and in walked a woman! Holy shit – I did not expect that. Was this his girlfriend? Crap. Derrick said, “Hey girl. Come in. Sit down, let’s take care of you.” I was still on the floor, so got up and sat on the edge of the bed. The woman was about 5’4, maybe early 20s, had on a short skirt, strapped heels, a half’cut shirt and small jacket. She was pretty cute, and I guessed was a hooker from her dress and the fact she did not even react when she saw me sitting on the floor naked.

She took off her jacket, sat in the other chair at the table as Derrick handed her the pipe and she took a big hit. She handed it back to Derrick and as he took a hit, she got down on her hands and knees in front of him and began sucking his dick. Fuck – what was going on? I scooted down the edge of the bed a little towards the door to give them room. Could see people occasionally walk by the window, and stop sometimes to look in where they could see the girl on her knees sucking Derrick.

I was still looking at the window when Derrick said, “Now him.” The girl scooted across the floor, wrapped her hand around my dick and started sucking it. I had been with a couple women years ago, but not really my thing once I realized how much I loved dick in my ass, but between the pipe and being fucked earlier, my dick was hard and responding to her mouth. Derrick then took a big hit, stood up, and came to stand beside her as he guided my mouth onto his dick. I could see out of the corner of my eye that someone was at the window watching again, but with my head turned to the left and Derrick’s dick fucking my mouth, could not really see more than that.

“Get up,” Derrick said as he pulled his dick out of my mouth. The woman sucking me stopped, she stood up and I could see she had lifted her shirt up exposing her tits, which were clearly fake as they were almost round, and looked sort of hard. “On your back, want you to take some white cock,” Derrick said to her. As she got on the bed I just looked at him and opened my mouth to object and say I did not get into fucking women and in my mind was saying, I can’t because I am poz. Derrick handed me the pipe, “Nice big hit, you will need it.” So I took several big deep hits as Derrick lit the end. “Now fuck her,” Derrick said. She did not ask for a condom and he did not hand me one, so assume raw it was. She scooted forward on the bed, spread her legs up and out, and started fingering her cunt. Her eyes were closed and I just stood there. Not really sure what to do. “FUCK her,” Derrick said again. OK, my dick was hard and the rock had kicked in, so what the hell.

I put my hands on the bed on either side of her, just above her hips, leaned over her a little, and pushed my raw dick into her cunt. Having only fucked a woman a couple times before (totally drunk), I cannot say if she had a nice cunt or not, but it was warm, my dick was hard from the hit, so I started fucking her. She did not say or word or even moan, just laid there with her eyes closed. I felt Derrick behind me, heard him take a hit on the pipe and set it down. I then heard him squirt out some of the Walgreen’s lotion and felt his hand start to wiggle into my ass crack. He slid two fingers right into my hole, and was working on a third. I started to moan and as I would pull out from her cunt, would push back on his fingers.

Derrick pulled his fingers out of my ass and scooted up real close behind me so I was almost falling over onto the woman on the bed. I paused from fucking her a second, and Derrick said, “You ready for some more bull nutt? Got you nice and open, so plan to shoot that nutt deep.” I tried to push up and off her and Derrick said, “No, you stay in her cunt OK, we’re gonna freak like my boy did earlier.” With that he pushed the head of his dick into my ass, and my ass opened up for him and I felt his balls kiss my cheeks as he was all the way in. Derrick started fucking my ass with only his dick touching me. I looked over my shoulder and saw he was rubbing his left nipple with his left hand and his right hand he had just out to the side like he was trying to balance on a skateboard.

As Derrick fucked my ass, I fucked the cunt on the bed and tried to match Derrick’s pushes so that as he pulled back, I went into her so I got a nice long dicking from him with every thrust. Derrick kept a steady pace for a while, “Oh yeah, feel that bull nutt working in my balls,” as he now grabbed my shoulders and started pulling me back onto his dick. My ass was so hungry for that cum and every thrust of his dick was making my prostate feel like little fireworks were going off in my ass. The woman was still just laying there, so I kept fucking.

I was starting to get close, and was concerned about shooting my poz cum in her, and also usually cannot get fucked once I cum, so I told Derrick we better stop as I was close. “Keep fucking her cunt, keep fucking.” So I did. I could feel my cum building up and pushed back on Derrick’s dick as hard as I could and started to beg for him to fuck me and to make me cum. Derrick fucked even harder and I was started to breathe heavy as the orgasm built, I told Derrick I was ready and he slam fucked me even deeper. I’m CUMMING. I started to unload in her cunt as Derrick fucked me. My whole body spasmed, tensed, and it felt like I was cumming buckets. Derrick just kept fucking as my ass clamped down and gripped his dick like a vise. Every thrust of his dick made me cum a little more and made my ass hurt as he punch fucked through my clenched inner ring to get deeper. Holy shit! My mind and body totally disconnected as I was pummeled by my orgasm in the front and Derrick’s dick in my ass.

The woman still did not move or make a noise, just laid there as my dick continued to squirt in her and Derrick fucked me. “Oh yeah, got that bull nutt for you, that tight hole all around my dick, quivering – oh yeah, oh take this black butt – take this NUTT!!!!” as Derrick pulled me back as hard as he could onto his dick. This time I could feel his cum again as he shot. DAMN! His dick was filling my ass and his cum was going well past the second hole. Derrick’s fucking slowed, his breathing became a little more normal, and as he pulled back he pulled his still half hard dick out of my ass and I was able to stand up and pull out of her cunt. When I did I noticed drops of my poz cum all around the edges of her cunt.

Derrick sat in the chair, “Lick it for me,” he said, so I got on my hands and knees and licked his dick clean. Yuck – that dam lotion tasted awful, but the tangy taste of his cum was there too. I could hear her get off the bed and when I was done and sat back, she was putting her coat on and without a word left the room. I sat up on the bed and looked at Derrick. He smiled, “Told you I was a freak, now let’s chill a bit. Need a drink, then we’ll see about getting up.”

So, cum tally at the end of part 2:

1 load in my mouth when I sucked Derrick in his car,

3 loads in my ass from Derrick in his hotel room,

2 loads in my ass from the tall guy who had watched through the window then joined in, and

1 load I shot in the hooker’s cunt

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 4 months later...
  • 7 years later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/5/2012 at 1:58 AM, Scottop said:

very hot story. loved the poz gay gay shooting his load in a woman's cunt.

Even better shooting it in her ass.