I really hate falling under new york

Hmmm, what school did you go too? New York & Philadelphia the two biggest cities in NEW JERSEY no offense but that would be NEWARK and maybe TRENTON or CAMDEN? not sure but i know your choices are not in NJ.

"Hmmm, what school did you go too? New York & Philadelphia the two biggest cities in NEW JERSEY no offense but that would be NEWARK and maybe TRENTON or CAMDEN? not sure but i know your choices are not in NJ."

Perhaps we should eliminate metropolitan NYC as a specific category, because, as all Philadelphians will affirm, NYC is a suburb, albeit a large suburb, of Philadelphia.

I got a gumjob, yes, gumjob at a bookstore on Egg Harbor. The guy pulled out his teeth and sucked me, I was horrified, but he had me cornered, and as soon as I felt his mouth around my meat, I was in heaven. I said nothing, I just kept moaning and mumbling.

Whoever you were, you're fucking God of cocksucking.

ok ok i wasnt dis'ing anyone lol gezzz so senitive and read what i wrote i said (maybe TRENTON or CAMDEN? not sure ) not sure on sizes but i understand where raw is coming from just wish there was places in jersey central to be more specific.

• 7 months later...