My craigslist ad

Inception

Daddy Bear Seeks Honey Pots

Looking to rim and felch bareback bottoms who have spent the day taking loads.

Preference for horny young popper piglets in their 20's who love taking any and all loads no questions. My ideal boy is cute and bit chubby and furry, with a clean shaven face. An indy rock style moustache is very hot as well.

My ideal situation would be to set you up in a nice hotel room on a weekend. I would like to work your nipples and get you very horny. I want to douche out your dirty lil hole until what you shoot comes out clean and clear. If you have a very hairy ass I think we should shave around the hole to make it a nice smooth pussy slot. I would like to dildo you with medium sized toys to get you nicely loose and ready to take cock easily with no discomfort. Then I will leave and let you be a little slut getting your ass worked and creamed nicely over and over. I want you to try to hold as many of those loads inside you for as long as you can. I don't want you to get hurt so I will be near and only a quick cel call away in case anyone tries anything you don't like. Later I will come back and eat out your nice wet and slippery bum. I have a very long tongue and I want to get it deep inside your sore hole.

This should be something that turns you on and you love to do. You should not need to "party and play" - use drugs - to make yourself want to be an open cunt hole for all men. This is something you have already been doing, and because of that you should already be HIV positive before you contact me.

I am a masculine 38, 6'1" 220 lbs with a 6 1/2 inch cut cock. I would not ask you to do anything that I would not do myself, and my hole is open for you to use and come inside. I just have a bit too dominate a personality to take any and all loads myself.

I don't want any misunderstandings here: I am not looking to be your pimp - I am seeking that special boy who will be mine even if your hole belongs to the world. We could travel the world sampling the semen of all the great cities: New York, London, Paris, Tokyo.

Connoisseurs of fine wine prefer to drink from fine crystal goblets. I want you to be my fine crystal goblet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

i do LOVE being a FUCK HOLE and getting a bare, hard cock planted deep in me, Skin-skin.... but he is different.

hr doesn't care that i have offered my ass to many men over the years, and plan to do so for MANY years to come.

Glad he is able to find the younger cum dumps in hid sres willing to serve.

• 4 weeks later...