My Summer Job (Part I)

RawNerd

My Summer Job (Part I)

It was shortly after high school graduation when I was cruising on line, I think I was on Manhunt, when they contacted me. They were a little older than my 18 years. I was told the older one was John and the younger one was Steve.

John was 25, 5’ 10” with a muscular build at 160 pounds, with a shaved body, short cropped, brown hair with brown eyes. Steven was 22, 5’ 8” with a lean runner’s build at 135 pounds, with a naturally smoothed body, short blond hair and blue eyes.

I told them my name was Hunter. They liked my looks with me being 6’ even, 170 pounds, a slightly hairy chest, blond hair and green eyes.

They asked me; “What are you doing for work this summer.”

I let them know; “I have not been able to find a job yet.”

“Have you ever considered modeling?”

“Not really. Why do you ask?”

“We are looking for a few guys to model clothes for us. You can make $500 to $5000 a day working for us. We are doing the shoot here in Fort Lauderdale and will fly you down if you are interested.”

This sounded too good to be true. But it was worth checking out. I thought about for a few minutes and since my parents were in Europe for a month I agreed to the offer, “Sure, why not. I’m not making any money sitting on my ass here.”

“Right on bro! We will have the ticket sent to your e-mail. We’ll need you here in a couple of days.”

I packed a bag and printed my ticket up and had a buddy drop me off at the airport. The flight seemed to pass quickly since I had my I-pod on and slept most of the way. I got off the plane and made my way to the baggage area where I was to meet John and Steve.

They were there as promised and we shook hands. They led me out to their car and we were off to their place. They owned a condo on the beach and had rooms for the models to stay with them. This way they could shoot any time they needed too.

I asked them; “How many other models are staying there right now?”

“Just Silas, we start the shoot in the morning so get some rest.”

We drove back you their place and I was shown where to throw my stuff. We sat down and had a beer. That’s when I met Silas. He was 6’2” tall with a lean, swimmer’s build, 6-pack abs, he as shirtless since he just came in from the pool, dirty blond hair and the nicest green eyes I had ever seen. We chilled and drank our beers and headed to bed.

The next morning I was woken up and asked to get cleaned up and showered. I was instructed to shave all my body hair including my crotch since I’d be modeling bathing suits and underwear. I got in the shower and found a razor and shaving cream waiting for me. I shaved and showered and threw on my board shorts.

I was given the clothes I’d be modeling and (since Silas was changing right there) I dropped my board shorts, put on my swim wear and we started the shoot. It was really cool and I was having a lot of fun. I changed clothes 6 times and before I knew it the shoot was done. John said; “You did a good job for us Hunter. That was an easy way to make $500.”

“You bet. This is easy money bro!”

“Go relax the rest of the day. Make sure you don’t get too much sun. We don’t want you looking like a lobster tomorrow.”

I threw on my board shorts and joined Silas out by the pool, but when I got out there I noticed Silas was in the pool lying on a floating lounge chair naked. I figured, ‘what the fuck’ and dropped my board shorts and jumped in and joined him. I swam up to him and leaned on the floating lounge.

“Hey stud, how’s it hanging?”

“It want be hanging for long if you stay around sexy.”

As Silas spoke to me his cock began to thicken. He was definitely a shower and a grower as his cock looked to become a good thick 10”. I licked my lips as I stared at his cock. He put his hand behind my head and pushed me over to his thick meat. I licked the side up to the head where I found a good amount of precum leaking from the tip. I soon found myself sucking on the tip of his cock as he moaned in approval.

“He looked down at me and said, “Let’s move this inside.”

I didn’t really care which room we went to, so I followed him into the pool house which turned out to be a play room with a sling and toys. We began to kiss as he wrapped his arms around me. He then pushed me to the floor where I resumed sucking his cock. He was still hard as steel and I was barely able to get half of his cock in my mouth.

Silas put his hands on my head and soon I found his cock at the entrance to my throat. I never had any idea I could swallow his big cock but he helped me work it in and soon I was deep throating him like a pro.

He pulled me to my feet and then lifted me up allowing me to warp my lean legs around his waist. He then put me in the sling. I wasn’t sure where to put my legs until he grabbed a couple ankle restraints and fixed my feet at a comfortable position.

Silas then said, “We might as well use these on your wrists too.” As he lifted up a couple more and with little resistance on my part, he had my wrists restrained as well. He began to lick and finger my hole, getting me all opened up and ready for his cock. As he fingered me I began feel a burning in my ass.

“That burns a little, what are you doing to me?” I ask Silas.

“Just giving you a booty bump bro, relax you’ll love it.”

I began to panic a little since I didn’t know what a booty bump was. I felt my cock get rock hard to the point it hurt as he began to finger in deep past my prostate. I leaned my head back and watch Silas work my hole in the mirror on the ceiling. I watched as he would pull his fingers out, dip them in a little baggie and then back into my ass where I would feel a slight burn again.

As I watched Silas I began to feel my hole twitch the more he fingered me. Then he came up to me and asked, “How are you feeling bro?”

I could tell my heart was beating faster and it felt as if the temperature had jumped in the room. I looked up at him and let him know that, “I’m feeling good Silas.”

“I’m glad to hear you’re liking the booty bump I gave you. I’m guessing that was your first ever booty bump?”

“Yes it was, what did you put up my ass?”

“Just a little meth bro. It’s kind of like poppers but a lot stronger.”

By this point my hole was screaming for attention. I needed something inside me. As Silas stood next to me and played with my dick I was ready to explode if I didn’t get fucked soon.

“Are you gona fuck me or what?”

“Is that what you want?”

“FUCK YES! FUCK ME BRO, PLEASE!”

Silas moved back between my legs, spit on my hole and shoved the entire length of his cock inside me balls deep. Normally I would have screamed but it felt so damn good I only moaned and thanked him. At the time it didn’t occur to me that he was fucking me without a condom and with the way I was feeling I don’t think I cared one way or the other.

He just kept slowly, long dicking me, keeping his eyes locked on mine. I think he was liking what he saw in me. I am not sure how long we were fucking when he began to pick up a little speed. His breathing began to change and I knew what was about to happen. I was finally coming to my senses and asked him “Bro, please pull out and cum on my abs.”

“You should’ve asked that a while ago. This will be my third load I’m shooting.”

He then grunted and groaned as I felt his cock expand and spasm deep inside me. I swore I could feel something warm splash my insides. He looked into my eyes, leaned in and kissed me deep and passionately to the point I forgot about his cumming inside me. He then whispered to me, “John and Steve were right with selecting you for this part.”

“What part?”

John answered as he came through the pool house door, “The part the kid who gets knocked up for money. Remember I told you that you could make up to $5000 a day, this is worth $5000 easily.”

• Like 3
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1

My Summer Job (Part II)

He then whispered to me, “John and Steve were right with selecting you for this part.”

“What part?”

John answered as he came through the pool house door, “The part the kid who gets knocked up for money. Remember I told you that you could make up to $5000 a day, this is worth $5000 easily.”

By now my head was spinning as I tried to comprehend what was going on. Then I saw 2 guys come through the door with video cameras and noticed mounted cameras in all four corners of the room.

I looked over at John and said, “I guess this is an easy way to make $5000.”’

John looked down at me, “Great, glad your with the production team.”

Silas leaned in and kissed me before whispering to me, “This is how I got started bro. With a cock like yours I’m sure you’ll be breeding holes in no time.”

I then saw Steve walk over to my left side. I couldn’t make out what he had in his hand till he was almost on top of me. I was a little scared when figured out that he had a needle in his hand. I tried to protest but John had slipped a gag in my mouth while I was watching Steve walk over. Silas never left me and attempted to reassure me that everything would be fine.

Steve then spoke to me, “Nothing to be afraid of here. This is a little something to help you get into the mood.”

I watched as he put a band around my left bicep and wiped my arm with something that made it feel cool. Then he found a prominent vein and stuck the needle in my arm. I noticed that the needle was almost completely fully with a cloudy liquid as he pulled the plunger back a pit and a tiny bit of my blood flashed into the barrel before he slowly pushed the entire contents into my arm as John pulled off the band off my arm.

At first I was scared, I felt a warmth rush up my arm and suddenly I felt as if I couldn’t breath as the gag was removed from my mouth. I coughed out hard not once, not twice, but 3 or four times. I felt my heart begin to race and I was breathing very fast. Silas leaned in to kiss me as I felt like a new man, no not a man, but a bitch boy who needed cock inside me, as much cock as I could get.

Silas stopped kissing me and asked, “How are you feeling bro?”

I was still trying to process all that had just happened when I heard myself say, “I feel fucking fantastic. I need to be fucked; I need to be fucked hard, deep and long.”

It wasn’t long after I said that that John had stepped between my legs and began to fuck me. I looked up at him as he plowed me harder and harder.

“Is this what you wanted Hunter?”

“Fuck yeah John.”

I wanted to grab my own cock and stroke it as I was getting fucked, but when I looked down at my own cock it was a shriveled up little nothing that almost resembled a clit on some girl then a cock on a man.

As John fucked me I noticed that Silas had taken one of the video cameras and was not getting close ups of my face as John plowed my hole. The guy who had brought in the video camera was lubing up his cock and getting ready to take his turn at my hole.

I looked up at John as he began to grunt and pound harder at my hole. He gave it one last good shove in before he yelled out, “I’M CUMMING!” before he leaned in to kiss me. He then whispered in my ear, “There’s another charged load to go with the one Silas gave you.”

After John pulled out the guy who gave Silas the video camera got between my legs. He slapped my balls with his big cock before he shoved it inside me and asked, “How’s that feel?”

“Fuck that feels good.”

I never got this guy’s name, but could he fuck. He fucked me so long and hard he began to sweat like a guy who was running a marathon runner as he nearing the end. I felt the sweat dripping off his body and landing on mine. Every so often it felt like his cock was getting larger for a few seconds. He leaned in to kiss me as he told me, “Enjoy the 4 loads of poz cum I gave you” before he pulled out and was gone.

Now it was Steve’s turn at my hole. He slid in very easily and seemed to teas me with a slow fuck. I really wanted to be fucked like a bitch, you know, plowed hard. But he seemed to know that and no matter how much I begged he just slow fucked me. He looked down at me and asked me, “What do you want?”

“I want you to fuck me harder.”

Again he asked me, “What do you want?”

“Fuck me harder, please!”

“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT BITCH!”

Then it hit me what he wanted to heard from me. All along these guys have been breeding my ass and I never asked for it. “I WANT YOU TO BREED MY ASS!”

Those must have been the magic words. Suddenly he began to plow into me with such a force that the sling was shaking. If I didn’t know better I would have thought it was going to collapse. The he began to grunt and groan as he yelled out “FUCK!” as I felt his cock stiffen and spasm inside me.

This went on all night. I was fucked by every guy in the room several times before I was taken out of the sling and Silas took me outside to the pool to dive in and rinse off.

I said to Silas, “I’m surprised the sun was still up. I thought we were in there a lot longer.”

“Bro, we fucked you all night long. It’s the next day.”

I was a little shocked that I was not only fucked all night, but that I was up all night and didn’t feel tired at all. After we took a relaxing swim we had something to eat then went to my room and climbed into bed to watch some TV. I was laying there in my bed with Silas holding me as I began to crash.

I woke up and Sails was still holding me as he did when I fell asleep. I tried to move very gently as not to wake him up but he must have been awake already.

Silas asked me, “How are you feeling?”

“I’m ok, how are you doing?”

“Better now that I’ve fucked you. I was busting to breed your ass ever since I saw you.”

As we stood there staring at each other there was a knock at the door. I opened the door to see John standing there holding a wad of cash.

“Here you go Hunter, $500 for the photo shoot and $5000 for the video. We have an important question to ask you. How would you like to work for us permanently?”

I couldn’t believe I was being offered a job wit these guys. I did have a few questions to ask. “Will I always make this kind of money?”

John answered, “You sure can.”

“Where will I live?”

Silas answered that question, “We can take my car, go get your things and move them down here and you will move in with me.”

After another good nights sleep we did just that. Silas and I split the driving in his car. We got my clothes and a few things I wanted to have with me and headed back to his place.

He had a one bedroom place on the beach. I asked him, “Where am I going to sleep?”

“With me of course.” Silas then kissed me as we slowly striped each other’s clothes off. I figured he was going to fuck me like he did before, but I was so wrong. He pulled me on top of him and had me plow his hole good. After I bred him he said to me, “I knew you were as good of a top as you were a bottom.”

A couple weeks later I got a really bad flu and was unable to work. But John still paid me as I stayed home with Silas there to care for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...