A thank you to the bottoms out there

Deepanalnut

As a top, I appreciate a bottom that takes care of his ass for me. There's nothing that puts me off more than spreading some whore's ass cheeks and getting a whiff of last night's taco bell or worse, going balls deep and on the backstroke seeing that my cock is coated in rectal residue. We all know shit happens and a spec here and there certainly doesn't bother me, especially given that I'm just shy of 9" and like to push to the hilt in a hungry wet hole.

but seriously, thank you. Its nice to see those asslips clinging to the shaft of my cock and seeing that my cock is still a poisonous white fuckstick that is stretching you to your limits instead of a shit covered pole that one could mistake for a loaf that is prairie dogging it while you are bent over. you may not hear it and it may be expected but as a top I'm still always highly appreciative.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

word up! agreed. good bottoms put serious work into it, and deserve laurels n kudos!

But you said you don't want a hookup longer than 1 or 2 hours in advance.

A real good cleanup takes hours.

If I am going to a dark room and leaving the house at 7PM I start at 3 or 4, I don't eat after 12 noon. I use the shower hose with enema tip and stay 10 to 15 minutes. You might think you are done after the 1st one. then I repeat every 45 minutes in the shower. Sometimes the 3rd time won't get anything out, (sometimes it will get out as much as the 1st) but 45 minutes later the 4th one will. Once I am done I am clean until at least 6am. It also dehydrates you and makes you piss concentrated.

If for any reason my stomach is acting up that day even after the cleanup I stay home.

If I do go out and for any reason I feel a little santorum I always have an empty squeeze enema bottle to freshen up with.

Edited by Pig Bottom

But you said you don't want a hookup longer than 1 or 2 hours in advance.

A real good cleanup takes hours.

If I am going to a dark room and leaving the house at 7PM I start at 3 or 4, I don't eat after 12 noon. I use the shower hose with enema tip and stay 10 to 15 minutes. You might think you are done after the 1st one. then I repeat every 45 minutes in the shower. Sometimes the 3rd time won't get anything out, (sometimes it will get out as much as the 1st) but 45 minutes later the 4th one will. Once I am done I am clean until at least 6am.

actually i do just fine with bottoms who know how to DEEP clean in much less time than u describe. in fact i advocate for bottoms to better integrate cleaning out into their lifestyle with a high fiber diet and honed douching technique...when that is the case, there's no need for fasting or starvation b4hand. furthermore, in a dense urban environment like NYC, many (sadly, not most) bottoms will clean out b4 they even go online, and r ready to go fairly quickly. pre-cleaning is a bigger risk in less dense environments where one may end up doing all that prep for nothing...

actually i do just fine with bottoms who know how to DEEP clean in much less time than u describe. in fact i advocate for bottoms to better integrate cleaning out into their lifestyle with a high fiber diet and honed douching technique...when that is the case, there's no need for fasting or starvation b4hand. furthermore, in a dense urban environment like NYC, many (sadly, not most) bottoms will clean out b4 they even go online, and r ready to go fairly quickly. pre-cleaning is a bigger risk in less dense environments where one may end up doing all that prep for nothing...

Eating at 11:30 am and skipping dinner is not fasting or starvation. Shit works it's way down slowly it's not a matter of putting your bottoms on a special diet. I could be clean after the first time which is good for a 10 minute fuck, but I choose to clean myself out better than that.

Eating at 11:30 am and skipping dinner is not fasting or starvation. Shit works it's way down slowly it's not a matter of putting your bottoms on a special diet. I could be clean after the first time which is good for a 10 minute fuck, but I choose to clean myself out better than that.

if it works for u, fine. i have enjoyed many a spotless 3 hour hyperfuck within bottoms who had 45 minutes to deep clean and did so spotlessly, without foregoing meals. rawtop n others here have seen me in action, my fuck alone will break the will of most doublefisting superpowerbottoms.

if it works for u, fine. i have enjoyed many a spotless 3 hour hyperfuck within bottoms who had 45 minutes to deep clean and did so spotlessly, without foregoing meals. rawtop n others here have seen me in action, my fuck alone will break the will of most doublefisting superpowerbottoms.

When you eat and stat digesting it, it pushes food out of the small intestine , 22 feet long, and shit out of the large intestine, which is 5 feet long.

If a 45 minute cleanout works for you and your bottoms that's great.

Back to the meat of this post. Thank you topman for the thank you. As a bottom who is very obsessed with presenting a clean hole for the top, it is nice to know at least some guys take the time to appreciate the effort some of us bottoms put forth. So how soon do I need to have the playground ready for you to do some seed planting

I like to eat, so I fucking eat. I'm not up all night cranked on drugs getting fucked repeatedly, and I ain't getting fisted, so I don't need my entire fucking intestines empty. The average guy has about 6 inches and the average guy isn't TonyRedux or Thick or RawTop - these guys sound like machines while the average guy is so excited to be in an ass that you are lucky if they last 10 minutes. So I eat, my gut does it's job, I wash out what's moved along, and I'm good. Almost any of the times I have tried "deep cleaning" are the only times where I have had problems. Basically you're giving yourself a colonic, and if you do that too much it's gonna screw your system up. When what starts flushing out is undigested food it's just not good. Just get the shit out and everyone is happy.

Saunaslut posted a link to a good blog on another thread which bottoms should read.

When what starts flushing out is undigested food it's just not good. Just get the shit out and everyone is happy.

Now you are making shit up. You won't flush out any undigested food that wouldn't normally come out in the shit, like corn, which has a lining that when not chewed well can pass in the shit. Even a colonic doesn't clean the small intestines. Your stomach starts the digestion process anyway. food will sit about 4 hours in the small intestines. There is a one way valve so shit doesn't go the other way and water can't even get in to the small intestines from your asshole. If you want to clean your small intestines out you have to do it from your mouth like a prep kit for a colonoscopy.

I just fucked this bottom who wasnt very cleaned out. The room was dark so I didnt notice until the smell hit me. I pulled out wiped my dick off on a handtowel and it was a green color. I jokingly asked if he had veggies for dinner last night and he said (LOL) "no but I did eat a big salad, why?" I couldnt finish off in that hole so I turned him around and fucked his face.

I very much appreciate pro bottoms who know how to clean out their cunts. Ive been pretty lucky over the years. Its rare that I see a lot of shit like today.

Now you are making shit up. You won't flush out any undigested food that wouldn't normally come out in the shit, like corn, which has a lining that when not chewed well can pass in the shit.

OK maybe it's stuff like corn. I don't know shit about biology. But was thinking about a chicken pesto pizza I had a couple weeks ago with lots of sundried tomatoes on it. They came out almost whole about 12 hours later when "deep cleaning".

perhaps it's just me, but

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15082[/ATTACH]

I have nothing against being clean and douching. I do it. I like being eaten out and when guys who like to rim realize I am clean they go to town. I also keep my hole shaved cause most rimmers prefer that. I'm all about keeping the top happy. A happy top makes for a happy bottom.

But advice to not eat and just drink liquids, and that you should expect to be dehydrated just seems plain WRONG.