Am I the only person who went from being a total bttm to total top?

adam4adam

I was a black total bttm with a above average cock. for years i heard vers men i beg me to fuck them....as bttm the thought of it never arosed me.

I fucked a guy last night, the condom was too small and I easily convinced him to let me fuck him raw. He kept crying that it hurt and it made me want to fuck him harder. I pretty much told him to shut the fuck up. He didnt want me to cum inside him. I told him I was going to anyway you already let me in ur ass so dont be a bitch. I gave him my load man i am getting hard again thihink about it.

I am pretty much the worst top ever tho, i am too aggressive and I am way to easily excited when fucking ass.

fyi: i noticed when i get my dick sucked alot i dont feel like slut but when i suck alot of dick i feel like a slut. can anyone explain why?

You did the right thing in continuing to fuck and breed his ass. If he let you keep going once the condom broke and he submitted to you, then thats his problem, not yours. The fact he let you keeping going meant he really wanted it deep inside.

And as far as when you feel like a bottom, I have the same 'problem' . I usually would end up giving up my ass when i would suck a lot of dick. I guess it goes along with knowing your roll once the fun begins..?

I am pretty much the worst top ever tho, i am too aggressive and I am way to easily excited when fucking ass.

I don't think that's a bad thing at all... in fact, i find it extremely hot. Love an aggressive guy, and if he gets excited easily fucking my ass, than I'm doing the right thing!

I've gone from total bottom to 95 percent top. I've got a special fuck bud who uses me as his boy when we play, and I will definitely take loads from another poz pig when the the chemistry is right. But most of the time, I fuck and spew my own charged seed into hungry bottoms.

(Should of mention this in my original post, but was half asleep when I posted it...)

I've gone from 100% bottoming to 65% Bottoming 35% Topping. If I top, and if the bottom request it, I will wear a condom, but he has to be very attractive to keep it hard, loose my hardon and even just horny-ness so fast with the damn thing.

No, I don't think you are alone out there. I began as an all bottom guy, but one encounter changed all that for me. He was a rugby player at a local college. We had fling going where her was the top and I was the bottom. It was still during my condom phase. One night after he fucked me, he asked me if he could "feel me inside of him". I was a bit nervous, but willingly obliged and it really turned me on. After that, I did the topping and he did the bottoming, going home each night with loads of cum in his ass. Since then, I have never looked back and I top bareback all the time. I know one day my number will be up, but unitl then, I will enjoy myself.

from about 17 to 22 I couldnt get enough cock in my ass. I was a total bottom. Then I met my husband who is a bottom and I realized I had a cock and I could use it for my own pleasure and control of my sex mate. I love to be in control. I think thats a big reason I like to be a top.

I dont even think about getting fucked anymore. I walk down the street and if a hot guy passes me, I watch his ass cheeks bounce up and down as he goes off into the distance. All I think about is sticking my dick into a mans 2 holes.......

I dont even suck dick much. When Im making my way down a mans body with my tongue, I may stop for a few seconds to lick his cock but Im goin straight for his hole. Im addicted to ass.

For me, I guess, I realized I was a much better top with a nice piece of equipment, than I was a bottom. I also enjoy the sexual experience much better as a top. Theres nothing sweeter than watching a bottom as u slide your dick into them.

I find this an interesting thread from a different perspective. I am a bi bottom. Most of my life I have been oral only. Not any objection to anal, just that my main mission was sucking cock. I have never wanted reciprocation. Even when just sucking, I always had a preference for total tops simply because they would not be stopping me in mid suck to try and suck me.

A bit more than a year ago I started to get more interested in taking a cock up my ass. At the same time I had a couple of guys who entered me bareback to my surprise. Neither came in my ass but it did get me very interested in BB. I was flat out astonished at how easily they slid into my hole without rubber gumming things up. I always thought the thrill would be more psychological - knowing that you were being fucked bare but the physical part was huge too.I am too concerned about HIV and other STDs to give in to this and take loads. I wish I could. I find it incredibly hot (which is why I am here) but while I will swallow Poz cum loads I can't afford to take raw loads up my ass.

But it has made me much more aware of how many Poz tops there are out there. I realize that most of them are likely just versatile but it does make me wonder how many of these guys were slutty bottoms in their youth and have now turned into total tops? I expect the number is much larger than i suspected. It also seems that the reverse is less common: a youthful top who becomes an older bottom later in life.