Fellow bottoms

Guest cumdrainer4u

Guest cumdrainer4u

How often do you like to cum yourself. I for one dont like to cum alot because I love the feeling of being so horny and wanting more cock and cum. After I do cum I always have the feeling a little quilt and I hate that. Dont know why,but I guess I still cant seperate who I am sexually and being a everyday normal Dad,son,professional. Anyone else have these feelings or problems? PS I jerk off to cum myself about once a week at the most.

• 2 weeks later...

As bottom I don't care... it's entirely up to the Boss's preferences and I'll be good and do as I'm told (mostly).

On the other hand if I'm Top I want to see the look on my boy's face as he cums with my dick up his ass, knowing that within seconds I'm going to be coming right up there...

As bottom I don't care... it's entirely up to the Boss's preferences and I'll be good and do as I'm told (mostly).

On the other hand if I'm Top I want to see the look on my boy's face as he cums with my dick up his ass, knowing that within seconds I'm going to be coming right up there...

Boss wants a mouthfull of your cum so I can tongue it up your ass fucked with your own cum or shoot all over my dick lube my dick with your cum so i can fuck you with your own cum

I don't really care about cumming that much. I love the feeling of always being on edge and being horny. I get sluttier and sleazier the hornier I get. I never let myself cum by myself. Always edge and then cum (if it's allowed) during sex.

Nothing better than cumming while getting fucked. When I usually jack off on my own, I don't cum very much. But when I have a hard cock in my ass I can cum buckets. I usually like to cum after the top has cum in me, because when I cum I'm usually done. A few times the top jacks me off and I cum before the top. I just let the top finish even though it doesn't give me much pleasure, the top liked it.

Guest ff-whole

Yes that is right... when I know I am not getting anymore, and I am last.

May be with the last dick still in me... wet and sloppy,dripping cum.

• 5 weeks later...

I once had a Daddy who insisted I cum before he allowed me to start servicing him. He said it would illustrate how much of a fag-slut I was that after cumming I would be desperate for dick. He liked me to cum on his cock/balls and lick it off.

In general, though, I prefer not to cum at all. But it always depends upon the circumstances.

• 2 weeks later...

My BF used to make me cum before he or his mates were going to fuck me. It was his way of degrading and dominating me and used my cum as lube for him or the tops that were waiting to fuck me. It also taught me to concentrate on nothing but my tops pleasure, how to handle the pain of being entered straight after I had come and taught me that my whole sexual being is about the pleasure I gave tops and the loads I got from them