Fellow bottoms

Guest cumdrainer4u

• 1 month later...

Depends on the situation. I lose the libido a bit when I cum as well. I can still go if the mood is right though. Two of my hottest times were when I was off during training and I contacted this guy from BBRTS to come over and fuck me. It was already known that it would be raw. Needless to say as he pounded me I was on all fours when he told me he was about to cum and I shot all over the sheets as he shot into my hole. Really fucking hot! The other time was when this rough top told me he wanted me to cum before he did while he was fucking me. He pounded my ass hard and I shot off like a jetstream. He kept pounding knowing the change in demeanor occurred after I poped and then loaded my ass. A total headrush. I usually wait until I'm done getting fucked though so as not to ruin the moment.

Guest virgoz

i keep myself in permanent cum denial until im with a Top. keeps me on edge and always horny, then i can let myself cum when i feel him breeding me

I just love the feeling of getting fucked...it kind of makes me cum without actually ejaculating. When i'm done collecting loads I go jerk off, then I'm usually ready for more like 10 minutes later!

Exactly the same for me ^ sometimes when being really fucked hard without touching myself i can end up shooting a wad.

I'm a horny young and somewhat single slut. I fucking come everyday. I love to play with my dick and cum multiple times. I don't come that often around others but then again i don't always get fucked. If the top is worth it I do make sure I cum for the top though. If not I just get him off. I always get the top off. If I had a top that owned my ass though I would definitely not cum so I would be extremely hungry and horny for his cock, load, and piss. If that's even possible.

• Like 1

I don't cum alot even though my sex drives does not go away when I do cum it seems I'm hornier for a top to fuck me before I cum. With my strong preference for black tops they almost always get me to cum unless they don't want me to cum while they are fucking me. However after a sucessful session at a bath house where I'm filled with several anonymous loads of cum I will get naked, pull my legs back for all to see the cum oozing from my hole and for them to watch me masturbate and finger fuck my cum filled hole licking the cum from my finger and then cum right in front of them licking up my poz cum.

In bathhouses, I usually like to go in my room at the end of the fuckfest and Cum there, depends on how much of a slut I was which makes my cumsession hotter! Me being 100% bottom, I pretend I dont have a dick when im in baths or getting fucked, Usually have jockstraps on to cover cock.Acting like a Femm when im getting loaded up by older tops is by far THE BEST THING for me!!

• 1 year later...

I don't cum often. And I never masturbate. So, when I have no sex, it can be that I don't cum for weeks.

But also when I have sex, I don't always cum. Sometimes I can have plenty of fucks for days without cumming once. Record was getting fucked about 30 times in 2 weeks without cumming.

If I feel the desire to cum, I will wait for a nice fat cock and shoot a load a couple of moments after he starts pounding my ass. I will either do that secretly (in my hands or down on the ground while being on all fours), or I will instruct the top to go on fucking. My cumming has no effect on my libido; I can get fucked after that for hours.

Sometimes it's nice to cum in the same moment when the top cums.

What I would never do is going home after sex and jack off alone.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you botts cum automatically upon getting fucked? :(

I love the sex with my bf but I have NEVER cummed with him ! He fucks me and it feels amazing but I never cum! I HAVE never cummed with him or anyone else in the past. WHY!?