Tops Needed For Gangbangs In Tempe / Phoenix

• Administrators

I've scheduled some gangbangs for later this month in Tempe, AZ...

Wednesday, March 28th, after work from 5pm to 7pm - two hot young poz bottoms will be taking loads.

Friday, March 30th, after work from 5pm to 7pm - two or three neg bottoms will be taking all loads, no questions asked.

Saturday, March 31st, mid-afternoon from 2pm to 4pm - two or three neg bottoms will be all taking loads, no questions asked.

In all the gangbangs the bottoms will be asked to wear blindfolds/hoods.

I listed the parties on BBRT and there hasn't been much of any response. I'm starting to think Phoenix area tops are pretty inhibited or Phoenix is a town of many bottoms and few tops. I've got plenty of bottoms wanting to be gangbanged, but not many tops.

If you're a top and interested in coming, post something here and if you're on BBRT, please sign up there as well.

You likely will see a bunch of sign ups closer to the start of the events. This is pretty much how it happens with the GBs I organize for myself. Which hotel are you hosting in? Tempe has one of the worst traffic patterns in the Phoenix metro. All the frreeways surrounding the city as well as the major surface streets are jammed packed during rush hour. You might want to consider a 6p-8p (or 5:30p-7:30P) just to let the guys more time to get there. You're also correct here, we seem to have more bottoms in Phoenix than tops, even though surprisingly enough I haven't had much trouble getting tops for my ass, lucky I guess. Good luck with the GBs. They all sound like tons of fun!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was a hot fucking time being the only bottom for the Friday gang bang! I am always up for meeting anyone that missed out and wants to get a little action though! Phoenix is fucking awful when it comes to finding decent tops, though I have met a few. Would love to meet a super horn dog top that is looking for an Open LTR to wisk me away from this dry heat! Accepting applications, send me a mesaage here, on bbrt or adam4adam; same user name as this site...