Do YOU mind?

CockCravin

As a bottom sometimes I like to jack-off while getting fucked (sometimes). It leads to best orgasms ever and I love it. Do any of you tops mind when a bottoms jerks during sex or do you prefer hands free ass fucking? My most recent top yelled at me for it I thought it was kind of hot having him bitch me out for it he seemed genuinely mad about it... why? And is it ever okay?

When I bottom, I never touch my cock while getting fucked. I am focused on pleasuring the top. If he wants to yank my cock he can. To some degree I think it is disrespectful to the top if I do anything to my cock. I always cum after my top--if he lets me.

I'm a bottom. Yes, I like to cum during sex. Do I always cum? No, sometimes I'm too fucked out. Is it necessary for me to cum to satisfy my top? No. But some tops want to see me cum to validate themselves as good tops. Aside from the quickie come and go, when I might not care if I cum, if i'm going to spend any time with a top, I'd like to cum too. I respect my top and expect him to respect me too. Though I usually cum when being fucked, I sometimes require stimulation of my cock to do so. So I have no problem jacking while being fucked, or asking a top to keep his cock in my ass after he's cum so that I can catch up and cum. That doesn't make his cock a dildo, he just gets to feel my anal muscles clamp down on his cock as I cum. In fact some tops like to jack my cock while they fuck my ass, or try to make me cum before they dump their load in my ass. Any top that's worth my time and that's worth the label of a 'good fuck' cares if his bottom cums. If a top doesn't care about his bottom's pleasure, then he has no respect for his bottom partner. That top may as well use a fleshlight to get off, because he's treating his bottom like one. Sorry, this response didn't start out to be whiny, that is not the intent. Just a view that bareback sex, can be just an anonymous fuck, but it doesn't have to be impersonal and objective. In fact, it should be more intimate than safe sex. It all depends on your partners and mood.

Guest BBCumdumpPig
I agree with cumaddict71. i dont allow my bottom to stroke himself while i fuck him. Remember your role is to serve and pleasure US .

couldnt agree more a tue cum dump pig bottom is to serve n please.. all about the tops pleasure and nothing else.... hit pleasure should de from pleasing the top and being allowed to take the tops cock and hot load... total sub bottom here n live to serve

Guest BBCumdumpPig
When you're the bottom, your cock can be irrelevant, depending on the man topping

the bottoms cock is ALWAYS irrelevant.... it all about the top ALWAYS

I don't mind at all so long as he can continue getting fucked until I'm done. Some bottoms like to cum along with the top with is hot. I don't fuck very long but can go multiple times with breaks. When I'm done, i usually ask 'what about you' and reach over and offer to jo or suck him, if he is friendly and I like him enough and he stays. Most leave soon after getting fucked. I should say I usually meet at the baths.