visiting London in couple of weeks

orlandoneg

Hey- I was in London in Oct and came home 7 days later with just 2 loads- both from a Fri afternoon at the Vault 139 bar. The naked night Thurs was busy, but the term wanker really lives at most events with nudity in London for some reason- guys standing and jerking, but scurrying away if anyone tries to touch them. That said, the Vauxhall area was festive, although not cum worthy. Hoist for Fist Friday and SBN (stark bollock naked) on Sunday- not crowded, not active. Maybe it wa s that time of the month- but slim to no action.

LOL- ah, the upstairs play area at WEB Amsterdam--- love it ! But i have heard the city isn't what it used to be a few years ago- Black Tulip hotel gone, Drakes B & B closed, Eagle and Dirty Dicks closed- and I don't see anything for StableMaster anymore. I guess you have to pig out while the trough is there- and seems like the Amsterdam trough has narrowed down a tad bit---

• 1 month later...

You guys should try Antwerp in belgium, I am living here for several years & take enough raw cock on average 20-30 a week + there are enough places to fuck around like boots / oink club / gayron. check out all the nasty places on squirt to give you an idea & don't forget gayromeo everyone on there profile says safesex : always - but you rarely see a condoom being used in reality.