31yo pig on S Florida vacation end of march through early april

Hey Tasteless- come on down- and then wrestle for room at the trough- the area is swarming with bottoms, but we still welcome another brother into the sty. Now, Inn Leather guest House can be piggy- they offer day passes for ten bucks and the pool and hottub are nice- locals tend to drop by here, once in a while the sling by the hot tub even is swinging. And the whole property is clothing optional

At night, you will be tempted by all the bars, but if you really just wnat to wallow, hit Slammer sex club. There are 2 ways to enter- a one time entry ( like , maybe 23 bucks) or a 3 mo membership for 32- which also includes : entry the 1st night ( about a 15 buck cost) and with a full membership, you can bring in your own liq and leave it with the barman, who will serve it back to you for free. If you think about the overall cost- a bar in town will charge you 5 or 6 bucks for a cocktail- Slammer will charge 15 to walk in after you have a membership, and you drink for free from your own liquor.(And yeah, it might cost you 20 bucks for a big bottle at a liquor store, but you know what you are drinking at least) BTW- the bartender works for tips- hint , hint. One other thing- no nudity in any of our bars- even the leather bar requires the ass crack be covered by 2 inches of material to conform to local law- which makes for a silly sight during the weekly battle of the butt contest as they drape a bar towel down each contestants crack. Slammer, as a private club- as bare as you want, and sex throughout the building

Cum, have fun

Hey thanks AlwaysOpen! I went down last year about this time and had a blast. Never went to Slammers but did go to Ramrod and a few other bars and club ft lauderdale. I know what you mean about having the asshole covered in bars - I went to Ramrod on underwear nite and had a jock on and they mentioned that rule.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for all the great advice, had such a depraved time last time, need to cum again. I swear i got gonorrhea in my mouth and throat the first night i was there. From slammers, sucking dick. Got a sore throat and messy head the next few days. Then my dick started hurtin and my herpes flaired up. Real messy. Heading down again May 29 to June 4 if anyone wants to play. Will take any load, will serve however you want.