Black guys - Am I missing something?

Deaner

I've sucked a few black guys, but never been fucked by one. I don't think I'm racist, but it's just 'not my thing'. Yet, all the time, I hear guys who REALLY get into interracial sex or who say that black cocks are the best. Am I missing out on something? Or is it just a personal preference that I haven't caught on to?

Some dudes are turned on by blondes, or redheads, or jocks or twinks. For me, the 'overall package' is what makes me get into a guy, and most black dudes are just a cock attached to someone I'm not particularly attracted to (same category as overweight or older... yeah, it's a cock and I'm glad to get on it, but the guy as a whole doesn't do anything for me)

My question is, what is it about black dudes that turns so many other guys on? Is it their size, or talent, or some taboo (which turns the racist issue on its head), or just a personal preference? Should I go black (at the risk of 'never going back', lol) or just stick to what I already know I enjoy?

idk, really. I just get weak in the knees for them. When it comes to black I'm a huge slut. The smell, the large cocks, or the fact they just want to fuck. I know one that used to fuck me fucked several married white women. He did me bare and I'm sure he did them bare.

• Like 1

Don't let anyone force you to do something you're not comforatble with. Should you decide this is something you really want to try, make sure you go into it with an open mind. I like men of all races, and for me, it's more about the man than the color of his skin.

• Like 1

I think its the same reason some women like blacks - they are attracted to violence and they subconsciously associate blacks with crime and brutish behaviour. Blacks do have higher levels of testosterone on average (which is why they have bigger dicks and bigger loads ).

I think its the same reason some women like blacks - they are attracted to violence and they subconsciously associate blacks with crime and brutish behaviour. Blacks do have higher levels of testosterone on average (which is why they have bigger dicks and bigger loads ).

Citation needed

• Upvote 1

I didn't say it was bad, but I do notice that when ever "black men" are mentioned on this forum, most of the time the conversation revolves around dick size and nothing else. It comes across as a racist stereotype. I know plenty of black men with small/average penises.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1