Black guys - Am I missing something?

Deaner

I think at this stage everybody knows that stereotypes are not always true. I'm half black and I don't care. I reckon youre just pissed cause youre a pin-dicked afro-american.

Well, I'm 100% black, so that means I have a mandingo-sized penis.

• Upvote 1

i agree with evilqueerpig, it's the guy that matters not the color of his skin or the size of his dick. Yeah some big dicks are great others hurt, but it's what a guy does with it that matters. some smaller dicked guys can out fuck big guys. I have had great sex with both black and white guys.

Guest Matias47
I think its the same reason some women like blacks - they are attracted to violence and they subconsciously associate blacks with crime and brutish behaviour. Blacks do have higher levels of testosterone on average (which is why they have bigger dicks and bigger loads ).

Rush Limbaugh? I didn't know you were on these boards.

Guest Matias47

AND, when you go to bmj.com and run a search -- this chart and study is nowhere to be found in the 8,000+ abstracts that come up.

Guest Matias47
Hey mate, you might be right about that graph, it was a quick find. I think it's pretty hard to get reliable data on penis size. http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=366192 You can find read about some aggregated studies there, I just skimmed through it. Not that it really matters.

You're right about that -- I don't really think it matters -- but I do get a kick out of automatic acceptance of something without checking into it.

Well, it's still statistically true in my opinion. A stereotype cannot become a stereotype unless it has some basis in truth. It true that blacks have more testosterone. It only hasn't been proven that we blacks don't have bigger dicks because they haven't collected that much data about it. I think everybody knows it's true, deep down.