Are there any other virgins on here?

zimmerman

As silly as it may seem, it's an honest question..

How about you Zimmerman? Are you still a virgin?

As for me, I didn't have gay sex till I was 21. I still consider my first time, the best sex I ever had. I'm still a virgin to taking poz cum in me. Serious lack of poz guys in my area or they end up flacking on me. All talk and no action.

i was a virgin (to gay sex) for a long time and just decided to get it over with one day by posting an ad on craigslist. just find a guy to fuck you - even if the first time isn't all that, there will be loads of times after that

i was a virgin (to gay sex) for a long time and just decided to get it over with one day by posting an ad on craigslist. just find a guy to fuck you - even if the first time isn't all that, there will be loads of times after that

I was in a similar situation myself. I was using gay.com to find guys to blow. However, one of them wanted to fuck me. I always thought I would regret hooking up w/ a guy on a sex site as my first time, but the sex was awesome. I've never had anyone fuck me quite like he did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm a gay virgin as well. 22 y/o. Have been jerking to the stories on here for a while now, though. not really into the 'pozzing' parts but admittedly I have still cummed pretty fuckin hard despite feeling conflicted. Would love to chat with some guys who could give me some "encouragement" to experiment...

Out of interest to the virgins on here, is there any reason you've stayed virgins? Is it your own choice or because of circumstances - like living in a remote, rural community?

For me, my first time was not something a bit mixed, I was with another virgin and because of that, the sex was absolutely dire, neither of us were doing it properly lol, would definitely not want to relive that, unlike very evil slut. However, I certainly found that once I'd done it the first time, I'd let the sex "monster" out of the bag and my body will demanded more and more sex

• 2 weeks later...