Is it rude to ask a barebacker if he's "clean"?

uncut23

Very well put!! CLEAN to me is a matter of hygiene. I am very clean. POZ is what my status is. TO use this term is extremely denegrating!!

As a long term ( 24 or 25 yr so far) bearer of the HIV marker, I always have been upfront in my profiles where possible and put out poz in the profile details. I have assumed with that out there and some drooler asking if I am clean, they are asking if I am dripping gonno from my cock or syph out my ass, or maybe they are worried I have crabs, scabies, or some fungal growth -- . well, I make sure I am tested if any symptom crawls out and to the front, so I guess I AM clean !! So I guess it would be correct to reply that I AM CLEAN!! Oh, like a fine mist of Febreeze , pure and perfect ! Uh, unless of course that guy last night or 3 days ago who said HE was clean wasn't, in which case.....

Clean to me means "You won't get shit on you dick" and yea "My colon is squeaky clean" -- so if you are going to fuck my ass, it's going to be raw, and your dumping your load(s) in my ass. Some people have nerve asking those questions - your in a bathhouse, sex club, or ABS, cheating on your boyfriend or wife, wanting to bust you nut and you ask stupid questions. When I am at the baths, most guys don't even ask - and I love it when one gets on top of me or has me in the sling and says "You ready for my poz cum?" FUCK YEA!!

Its for sure a pointless question.....although I cannot speak for others, at least some of us (and maybe a lot more than some) are pretty much sex animals, swapping raw loads with many dudes, letting it all fly and losing control and count. Even those of us who respect a dude's right to an honest answer may not know if they are shooting charged cum; there's no shortage of dudes who think they are "clean" until they spend hours on the thrown dealing with the Fuk flu.

Personally speaking, if it mattered I would just ask a dude his status, which is direct and isn't rude (although given how I behave I personally am nit offended or surprised when guys ask me if I'm clean)

This is just one of those questions that simply should not be asked. If the guy you ask it to wants to have sex with you, you are gonna get the answer he thinks you want to hear. Besides, if you are trolling for raw sex, you are setting yourself up for some unwanted nasties. I have said it before, but if a top wants to nut in an ass, he is better off fucking a poz bottom on meds because he is getting check-ups and screened regularly. If that poz bottom has an undetectable viral load, the risk of infection is practically ZERO. The riskiest guys to fuck are those who don't know their status or are referring to an old negative test. If you've taken a load since your last test, the honest reply would be "I'm not sure." Since that does not sound good, they lie. Can you blame them? If you are not even interested in knowing the guy's name, why should he share his medical history with you?

Barebacking is a choice and it is a choice that carries with it high risk. If you are someone who spends a great deal of time worrying over weather or not you have H.I.V. then you should not be taking the risk. I have no problem with guys who ask, my answer is always the same. I don't know I've not been tested nor have I ever had any reason to be. Furthermore, I don't care. I go on to let them know that I never put anything artificial in my ass. Feeling my top get off inside me is as much a part of what gets me off as cumming.

Guest ff-whole

Excuse me if I find the "obnoxious" answer a bit far fetched... What if the guy [and I mean a Top in this particular case] really meant to ask if you had cleaned your hole?

As a bottom, I would have answered; yes buddy, I just took three hours to clean my ass from all shit...

If he then would have asked me again if I was clean of deceases, well then yes, i would have educated him to ask next time for status and or STD's.

Let's no go over the top here... some people are new to the scene, everybody has to have a chance to learn right? We've all been beginners in one stage, or was everybody here born a barebacker with know-it-all knowledge?

Peace on earth and lots of fucking, dear all... ;-)