Advice for taking large cocks

youngslut

I've set up a date to get bred by a guy tomorrow. He just sent me a picture of his cock and it's huge. A bit thicker than a red bull can, and way longer. I'm fairly tight, and so far I've only taken average size cocks. I want him to use me for his pleasure, but I would also like my hole and mouth to still work the next day. What is some advice/preparation to take his cock as good as possible?

Buy a dildo. Use a butt plug. Take poppers. If none of that is possible then just ease him into your hole before he is rock hard. Then relax and enjoy the ride. I am not a size queen at all because I am bit tight myself. When I see the beer cans, I tell the guy "all I can do is admire that because I can't suck it or take it without feeling like I am being split in two ."

Take a deep breath, and remind yourself that the pain will go away after a bit. It's well worth it.

THIS. I have to tell bottoms all the time to remember to BREATHE. Holding your breath is a natural instinct and it causes your muscles to tense up. BREATHE, BREATHE, BREATHE and take that dick! Have fun!

It goes against reason, but with the countless cocks I've taken in my hole, I find that large generally don't hurt at all, whereas some small thin cocks can feel like they're jabbing your rectum. As always, its not the cock thats fucking you, its the tops technique.

Real world mileage may vary.

You'll be surprised at how easy it will be to take it. It will hurt slightly at first, but that goes away and remember to breathe. Just relax and let the top do his thing. The first time I took a 9" thick cock I thought my hole was too tight for it. But once I got past the initial shock it felt so good.

Guest ff-whole

I had a huge curved sideways black dick last week for the second time... I found, the best way to take it was sitting on him. I slowly let the long dick straighten out my bowels and then it was fine... then I milked him with my two inner muscles and he came heavy right inside of me...

I let him get slowly soft inside of me while I jerked off, slowly spilling all his hot semen out off my wide open cunt... using that hot cum to lubricate my own dick while jerking.... hmmmm so hot...

Well, that was the greatest fuck I've had in my life. He was a 48 year old stocky hairy dom top (I'm 22), and he was into spanking choking and slapping me. That together with a rough fucking from his huge cock (he started out slowly and with a lot of lube but quickly started becoming rougher) really gave me a good seeing to. I only took one load, but it was amazing. I could barely stand afterwards. I'm going to meet him again next week, this time with another top friend of his

Hey Youngslut, thanks for sharing your experience with us and wonderful to hear your top was so practiced at breaking you in. It was obviously such a buzz for you both. Enjoy the ride, I have the feeling it's going to get pretty wild from here on... ;)