The Good Life

GermanFucker

Hey Germanfucker....I was also at the YoungsterBare Poz party but in Mannheim last month. There ware many twinky boys with attitude and they only talked to each other. thats all they did was talk and do meth in one of the rooms. it was so stupid. why come to a sex party to only talk to each other, not fuck, and only do drugs!

what losers!

i don't understand that attitude. sex is experiential; you get better at it by having it with more people. when i was a young'un i had sex with pretty much anyone who expressed interest in having it with me.

now my standards are a bit higher-- two out of every 3. but i'd still rather fuck with one 40 year old than two 20 year olds.

My 2 cents worth guys- I never smoked weed as a teen ( or ever as an adult) and never experimented with any of the drug scene. I did find poppers early on ( they were sold on the streets in NY City back in the 70's) And I have constantly grown into new fetishes, revisited some that I had allowed to slide to the side. I never did anything I didn't have a full focus on, as a bottom I think being able to hear your body and its messages is vitally important. To that end, a fisting Alpha who took my hole under his hand a couple of years ago informed me after the 3rd meeting I didn't need poppers in my life, and I stopped them then and there. Funny thing- I thought I needed them to help me relax and open up for him, and in each subsequent popper free session, my hole would open wide for his hand the minute he would reach back and go for my ass. I guess the guys always tripping are just so disconnected from their real body that they actually think they are getting clearer messages from it when they are fucked up

I have to disagree German fucker.

When I see a bareback meth head I'm pretty turned on. For me that kind of behavour is the ultimate nihalism, by which mean it's the ultimate surrender of control and cessation of resistance to the way we really ought to be. Its like a physical realisation of the doom of the human condition. We're here randomly and our fortunes are endlessly mutable. There is no god, or goodness or badness, no purpose to life. Only flesh and the patterns to which we submit it.

After the part of "When I see a bareback meth head I'm pretty turned on," I dont understand a word of this. Lot of fancy words. Could you explain it in more simpler terms please?

My own two cents is that I dont have any problem having sex with someone who is high. i personally dont do drugs (except poppers) but its kind of a turn on to have sex with someone who is. I dont judge others if thats what they do, hopefully they wont it ruin their lives though.

Pulzer I luv what you have to say..being a tina whore I enjoy being totally humiliated and a top enjoying taking advantage of me......conversion and having brothers like you enjoy plowing me breeding and seeding me with viral loads and excited as hell to get it I know is bringing me closer to him....

i don't know if it's because of technological advances or 'reality' tv or what, but we are losing our ability to be kind to each other. when a guy wants to have sex with you and you don't want to have sex with him, it doesn't cost you anything more to say 'no thank you' instead of 'oh hell no.'

i guess etiquette skills are being lost along with penmanship.

Ending up at a party where everyone is tweeking and you're not is like being the designated driver. Not much fun.

When I find myself in one of these situations, I do what the OP did: find one or two (or more) guys who are not into the scene and have fun with them. Otherwise, I just leave. It's no fun to be at a party naked and horny and feeling out of place. I'm rarely shy when it comes to sex, but if I'm in a room full of "UB2"s or guys who are just tripping, I bail and find my fun elsewhere.

That said, I've definitely had some great fucks with guys who were strung out on tina or otherwise partying. But I don't think many of them remember any of it at all.

• 1 month later...
GermanFucker - you got my idiot "wow" grin, amazed laughter (did we really do that?) and gratitude for knowing that the prime reason for sex is fun.

always gotta be fun like a session that is so damn hot that you look your partner in the eye grin then laugh out fuckin loud because you both feel so damn good and are simply overjoyed to be with another hot man

Germanfucker. Thanks for writing this, I also appreciate it. I've never been stoned or drunk in my life and I enjoy sex... a lot. I too do not understand someone wanting to hurt another (not talking about mutual consent, S&M). Thanks for speaking up.