Google Says I need A First & Last Name...

rawTOP

• Administrators

OK, I've decided to refine the parameters a bit... The initials of the name need to be R.T. (for obvious reasons). Richard would be a good first name since the nickname would be Dick, but I'm not limiting it to Richard.

Here are a few options...

Richard Topper

Richard Topps

Topper and Topps were some of the few surnames that started with 'top' that were somewhat common...

But I'm not tied to a last name that starts with 'top'...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Tup" is the northern English word for "ram" - a male sheep. A symbol of virility and potency so: Richard Tup, Richard Tupp... Topping is a British surname. Torrence ( rhymes with *******s ) is a British surname too. Richard Torrence, Dick Torrence suggests *******s of cum! Todger and tadger are British slang terms for penis. Alternatively you could just look for surnames that begin with TOP in the phone directory. A large atlas should have a lot of place names that begin with TOP arranged alphabetically in the index. Keep me in mind for the prizes! ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Randy Seeder
how about Raw Topper

So, I've finally picked a name... Randall Topper aka Randy Topper. Since noone got that exact name I'll give a (lightly used) DVD or a month of BBRT to the two guys above - subtenor got the name "Randy" first, and raw_n_toxic got the last name, "Topper"...