bottoms, what's your kind of TOP?

Cigar btm

I am reading this thread a couple of days already and am everytime hesitant to write something. Of course there is for every bottom an ideal type of man that he fancies, but should bottoms, outnumbering tops by say 90/10, not be grateful for ANY top willing to fuck them?

I like tops that know what they want and will use my body to get it. Love take charge tops that use me. The more of a slut bitch I am the better. I don't care about age, color or weight. Just know how to use me.

• 4 weeks later...

Depends on my mood. I do love a twinky top who's poz and wants to recharge my hole. I also love a big, burly, older guy. Either way, I prefer a guy with a big dick, both thick and long, to fill my hole. Also, he must be a good top, and preferably poz. In other words, I'll take any dick, and call it great.

I am reading this thread a couple of days already and am everytime hesitant to write something. Of course there is for every bottom an ideal type of man that he fancies, but should bottoms, outnumbering tops by say 90/10, not be grateful for ANY top willing to fuck them?

That all depends. If the top wants to abuse me and have no regard for my well being, I sure as hell won't be grateful nor will I allow him anywhere near my body. I don't care how long it's been since I've had sex. No respect for me = no sex for the top. Period.

My kind of top: Confident but not arrogant. Looks aren't that important but a definite bonus. Respectful to me. Passionate. Knows what he wants. Great kisser. But I'm not all that picky.

My kind of top is taller, preferably hairy and unshaved. Love lean/athletic the most. My perfect feel is a 7" to 8.5" cock. Cut or uncut doesn't matter, blowing a cut cock is better to me though. I like my top to be in complete control. Tell me what to do, and I'll do it! Not really a take-charge type of bottom, so a top who is into being a total top is perfect. So obviously, TOTAL tops are my favorite! Nothing is worse than a fake top who doesn't know how to be in control and assert himself. Love a top who's not too shy to role-play. Call me slut, ask me how much I like being your bitch, and rape me. Grab my hair, wedge my legs apart with your thighs, and wrap my arms around my back. And of course, keys to success: last long, hit slow gentle, hard and fast, and always deep.

Thankfully, my boyfriend is all of that! <3

Um, no? I'm happy to get fucked by a top who knows what he's doing and who cares about making sure we both enjoy the experience. (and, indeed, I'll do my best to make it good for us both too.) But I think I can be forgiven for not falling to my knees in gratitude for a top who thinks he's doing me some huge favor just by deigning to fuck me.

Age wise I guess my attention roams towards guys 40 to 55- the younger are fine, but too often lack a twisted enough imagination ( or just don't have the experience level yet to be truly twisted) What really clicks for me is that the top be really connected during play- which rules out the PNP guys , and the electronically obsessed guys who just have to check msgs every 5 minutes. I do not really focus on guys who have big gut/sagging pecs- my wiring just prefers the long and leaner kind of guy. Used to always use the rule of thumb that if the result of dividing the guys waist size by 5 yeilds a number smaller than his cock length, then we could figure a way to make it happen ( so even a guy with a 50 inch waist, but packing 11 inches, would be included- 50 div by 5 =10, his cock =11, so magic happens !!)

But the biggest aspect of a top- he can use the fuck out of me, but we both need to be able to laugh and giggle and smile like a pig in shit throughout the play. If it is so tense and uncomfortable during the session, the play is never going to be able to overcome the negative energy of the room. Sex, no matter how extreme, just has to have some reward in it

• Upvote 1