Syd BB parties - whos been?

sydbtm86

Hey Guys

Getting really curious about going to one of the BB parties on BBRT - anyone been? What are they like. Worried they might be full of attitude and only one bottom getting loads.

Im 5"9 84 kg (few extra kg than i would like), stocky build, broad shoulders decent not typically 'gay' looking - not sure if i would really fit in, being sydney and all.

Who's been and can give some advice?

Mate I have been to BBO (Bareback Orgies) go to Headquarters naked partiies all the time and mate I get that much cock shoved up me it is not funny. No attitude I have come across, plenty of group and public sex I got fucked six times at headquarters on Sunday and left one very happy little vegemite.

im assuming that the naked nights are the way they advertise bb night? or is it just what we have turned them into? there is one at signal im thinking about heading too, as well as the BBO one, but one night after the another - i'd hope that i'd be too sore and took so much the first night i couldnt take it again a second night ;)

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...