Piercings, Prince Albert etc

dickluva

I'm thinking of getting a PA or reverse PA. I love getting fucked by pierced cocks too. :grin: Most dudes i know who are pierced(PA) are total bottoms. l'm pretty versatile, enjoy getting gangbanged as much as i enjoy breeding. Want to hear from other dudes about their piercings.

I have had a pa for 16 years.. gradually increasing the size and absolutely love it. Getting it done was no more painful that getting an injection and it heals very quickly, unlike the nipple piercing that I also have. I don't take it out for sex. Unlike U dickluva, I'm a total top.

I've had a Prince Albert for about six years. Healing was easy, quick, and painless, as long as you give your penis enough time to heal before playing with it. Although mine was initially pierced at a 10 gauge, it has naturally stretched up to a 6 gauge. I used to take it out when bottoms made that request, and my solution to that was to find men who are turned on by penis piercings. I'm versatile, and for as much as I like fucking with my Prince Albert, I wish I could be fucked more often by fellow men with penis piercings.

I've had a Prince Albert for about six years. Healing was easy, quick, and painless, as long as you give your penis enough time to heal before playing with it. Although mine was initially pierced at a 10 gauge, it has naturally stretched up to a 6 gauge. I used to take it out when bottoms made that request, and my solution to that was to find men who are turned on by penis piercings. I'm versatile, and for as much as I like fucking with my Prince Albert, I wish I could be fucked more often by fellow men with penis piercings.

I would agree 110% with MyBeard - I have had mine for 14 years... intially done with a 12 ga, it has naturally stretched to a 2 ga over time. I rarely hook up with guys that want me to take it out to play. I am also vers and LUV guys in with a PA in fact the larger the better.

I've had my PA for about 4 years. It was my first piercing, and compared to the others it was really not very painful and it healed incredibly quickly (my nipples still get irritated after over three years, the PA never does). I'm vers and most guys like to get fucked with it in. A few don't. I could care less, as long as I don't lose the jewelry! I've been fucked by guys with PAs, reverse PAs, multiple frenums, ampallangs, and apadravyas, as well as all sorts of combinations. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it feels amazing. Either way I like it :)

I met a guy on BBRT who asked me if I'd send him an old piece of jewelry -- I did and last week he went to a piercer and got his dick pierced with it!

• Upvote 1

I got my pa about 14 years ago. Thevbest piercing I have ever had and the only one I still have. A nice feature with a pa is that once the hole heals, it will never close. Sometimes I will go months without wearing my ring. When I want to wear it again, it slips right it.

Guest ff-whole

Just sit... much better anyway...

I have to clean my own loo so I don't want to mess it...

Besides I have to go to the loo sometimes at night and only half awake I rather site groggily as i am I just take a piss sitting down and when I am ready stumble back to bed.

I want a PA so badly, but my biggest fear is making a mess when I'm taking a piss. I know if I was uncut, it wouldn't be as much of an issue. Any advice?

There is a trick I heard, if you twist the head a half turn (so it's sideways) it should come out in a better stream. I am uncut, but I pull the foreskkin back to pee and it's still not a problem for me. The only problem I have is that the foreskin holds it in place and doesn't stretch it like cut guys so I have not been able to go bigger than 4 gauge.