pissed he's not poz?

einathens

yesterday morning i got incredibly fucked. the guy and i have been playing profile-poke and email tag for a while now, and this was the first time we actually got together.

none of his profiles hint at his status, and none of them say 'safe only.' we'd never discussed it, and we'd already established that we both play unwrapped, him usually and me always. before he came over he asked 'raw or wrapped?' i said 'raw, of course' and he sent me a smile.

so i lubed up his cock and he lubed up my hole and we went at it. i was on my back, knees drawn up and he was on top of me, giving me a long slow deepdicking with lots of kissing and caressing. it was beautiful.

at one point he asked 'where you want my load?' and i said 'deep inside.' then he asked 'you play with poz guys?' i said 'hell yeah' and he smiled, then asked 'you take poz loads up this hole?' and i said 'oh fuck yeah.'

then he smiled and i felt his cock get harder. he started pounding me hard and fast, and he blasted my insides with his huge load. i smiled too.

during the afterglow i asked him 'was that a dirty load you just gave me? cuz it's totally cool with me.'

he said, 'no, i'm neg.'

i kissed him anyway.

i just KNEW he was poz, and he wasn't. it made me kinda angry in a way.

that ever happen to anybody else?

I love to fuck with dirty sluts minds. Its my way of giving a neg bugchaser the mental pleasure without the actual poz status. I kind of wish more guys would figure this out. Alot of what bugchasing is is a mental pleasure you receive by knowing in your mind how dangerous this is and how it will change your life. IN reality there is nothing changing between the physical pleasure.

So sometimes, when I meet a neg bugchaser, i start poz talking with him (even though im neg), and tell him how much i wanna poz up his useless fuckhole etc etc.

This way, its almost like REVERSE stealthing. If poz stealthers can breed neg bttms, I think its only fair that neg tops and "reverse-stealth" bug chasing bottoms.

In fact, we could probably lower the amount of poz guys through this and everyone would still be happy thinking how much of a poz cum taking slut they are. LOL

i'm not complaining about the sex. i'd take his fuck any time. we should all get that laid. it's just that i was anticipating that little twist at the end, and when it didn't arrive i found myself disappointed and a bit miffed.

Meh...for me it's always been about the cum, not the virus. I was never a chaser. So I could personally never be pissed at a top who'd just unloaded in me.

Agreed. It's about his load being in me. And the actual sex. Not about the virus for me either.