My first time is tomorrow.

Hi guys. This is my first post here, but this seems to be the place to talk about what's on my mind. There's a guy I've been with a few times, he's very demanding and dominant but generally pretty cool and respectful. My rule has always been that I use protection unless I'm in a relationship, and he was okay with that.

I'll be going over to his place tomorrow, and today while we were confirming plans he informed me that I'm going to be tied up and gangbanged by his friends and any other guys he can get to come over. And, more importantly, they're all going to breed me.

Needless to say I'm a little nervous. This is way beyond anything I've done before, I don't know who's going to be there or even how many of them there are going to be. But he says it's going to happen and I want to make him happy. Does anyone have any tips on how to prepare myself for the upcoming ordeal?

If lots of guys are there to breed you pig out on the attention they will give you and their precious seed!!! You will love the seed up your mancunt! It is always a privelidge to take any mans seed up your mancunt. Enjoy all the seeding you get.

Ray

It's not like anybody's making me go through with this, I could tell him I'm not gonna do it and he'd understand, but there's something about him that I just really like to defer to. Normally I'm pretty self-assured, even cocky (enough so that I'm tired of telling pushy bottoms that I don't top and I'm not going to make an exception for them), but if this guy wants to declare my holes his property I'm not going to argue with him. He's pushed me out of my comfort zone before and I haven't regretted it so far.

It will be an ordeal though, because he likes to hurt me and I know that at least some of the guys he invites will like that as well. I enjoy a decent amount of pain and I'm willing to take more than I would enjoy for its own sake to make him happy. I've just never done anything on this sort of a scale before, my experience has been largely one on one with the occasional threesome.

I had a gangbang with 9 guys(August-last year) and this is the biggest crowd I ever put up with so far.It was exhausting-I mean you really have to be prepared.If I were you I would do some more threesomes or foursomes first.I for one did exactly that and I tell you I wouldn't be able to get gangbanged just like that-from the start.I guess one has to be trained first.As for breeding by anon people-I wouldn't do that with my first gangbang.When I was gangbanged by the 9 guys-some used condoms and some fucked me raw.Nevertheless they were not anon people-all fuck buddies or guys I know but have never slept with.As one can see, this is not risk free, but I prefer it.I am no bug chaser and I always try to minimize the risk.Getting bred by anon guys-it is up to you and should it go wrong and you catch something:well,it will be pretty much your fault and you will have to deal with it.If you are not ready,don't do it now.Your top can always organize a gangbang when you are more comfortable with the issue.

Go for it, I chickened out on this same situation once, I have always regretted it. Now I've been looking for this to happen again and can't seem to find anyone to host it for me. If your ready to let him tie you up and fuck you, does it matter if there are a few others? If it was me I'd just enjoy it, get it on film and post it for others to see that have the same fantasy or situation, to help them decide or find the encouragement to be free and go for it.

just be sure to be ready for that ............and if is too late when you read that and you scare to hell ,you still can take the ppe or pep whathever how it call the thing post exposition just ask your doc under 72 hours

Hey everyone, thanks for your responses, especially to those of you who expressed concern for my safety and well-being. It was a very warm welcome to this community and left me thinking very highly of all of you. I would have posted yesterday, but I was pretty wiped out. I did go through with it and I had a great time. If I get another chance to do it I'll be all over it. I'm sore as hell, but it was awesome. I got fucked by about ten guys (not sure of the exact numbers, I was blindfolded and the room got a little noisy at times) and all of them were very nice and respectful, even the ones who fucked to hurt.

My top and a friend of his ran the show, making sure nobody did anything stupid. Most of the guys who showed up insisted on wearing condoms, and as it turns out the rest wore them because my top told them to. He told me I was going to be taking a bunch of loads because he wanted me as nervous as possible, and while I'm a little annoyed with him the anticipation was a lot of fun. Less hot than taking a bunch of anonymous loads, but a lot safer. I did end up getting bred by my top and his buddy though, so at least I did get two guys' loads back to back and my top got the fun of sloppy seconds.

Happy for you! From your post I can tell, that for a first gangbang it went pretty good. My first was also 'safe only' and you bested me with your 10 guys. Respect for hitting that number from start. As I mentioned I went for 9 guys on my 3rd gangbang - but since your are happy and satisfied,well what is there more to say!

What am amazing Top you have there looking out for you respecting your wishes yet giving you the mental excitement of the anticipation. I am sure the trust is strengthened all the more. And thanks for keeping us informed too. It is hot to read and think about and helps others make up their minds one way or the other.