Touching Bottom's Cock

pata

Guest BBfaggot
58 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

the bottoms only reason for existing is serving cock and taking loads.unless its told to jerk off it should focus on pleasing whoever is using it

This has always been my attitude toward my dicklet, I keep it tucked away in my jock and expose my pussy instead. If a top wants to play with my limp parTy dicklet though I won't say no and I do enjoy heavy CBT being performed on my junk. 

A beta/bttms primary function is to get bred and use his cunt as a primary sex organ and tool to milk my breeder tool and extract seed from my balls. Though I like seeing a beta man with an erect cock when I breed with him, for me im drawn to a beta mans cunt naturally. 

4 hours ago, ALPHAboy said:

A beta/bttms primary function is to get bred and use his cunt as a primary sex organ and tool to milk my breeder tool and extract seed from my balls. Though I like seeing a beta man with an erect cock when I breed with him, for me im drawn to a beta mans cunt naturally. 

I agree. The connection between the breeders cock and the beta's cunt is what is most important. When a breeder mounts my cunt and fucks it for seeding, he'll notice my dick leaking ropes of precum to show arousal (as if my beta cunt didn't do that on its own), and lubricate his Alpha cock if he likes using the beta's fluids. Everything serves beta cunt harvesting potent Alpha seed and absorbing it. 

• Upvote 1