What constitutes flaking out???

Dirtysouth

Man, as a total service bottom, I have to say 1) you flaked and 2) you wasted this guys night. He had to get prepped at some point if you were going to fuck him, and that took more than 2 minutes of his time ( more like an hour if you were going to get serious in play) You both agreed to a time, and you were not considerate enough to be there on time. I assume you live in New Orleans- don't you know your own city? If someone contacts me and I give them an address and neighborhood at the point of making a commitment- thats the time for them to say something like I cannot drive to that area, sorry, or excuse themselves. What you did was leave the guy hanging- he got hosed out for you, was waiting for you, and never got a word from you. In my book, you would be on the ignore list- no matter how fukkin hungry my hole is

I don't see where everyone is getting the "Safe" thing from. He didn't mention anything about being not feeling safe in the neighborhood.

He got there range the door bell, tried to call and got no answer in any way. When he got back home messaged the guy and said he was there and then was told that the guy didn't live at the address he was given. Then proceded to tell slowfuck to go away and leave him alone.

I would consitute that as a flake. Any time someone agrees to hook up and then either doesn't show or doesn't answer the door, without any previous notice that things are not going to work out. That is a flake in my mind.

Have to amend this. I see where the Safe part is coming from I missed that post somehow frist time around. I don't blame him either for getting out of there if he didn't feel safe then so be it. I would have split too. I don't think of that as flaking, you went just didn't stay. Flaking to me is not showing up or telling the person at some point why you didn't knock on their door.