Glory hole Love

Doctor -'Well Good News"

My Mind -"I am Poz"

Doctor -"You are Negative"

My Mind "-Fuk Fuk Fuk"

Me -"Oh that is great, what a relief "

Doctor "It seems you are doing everything right"

My Mind " No it seems as though I am doing everything wrong. I am bloody Pollyanna "

It had been a frustrating morning. One of those mornings where everything goes wrong. I headed to the Bathhouse and thought I will show them.

But when everything is against you it just is. It was early no one was there. Fuk

I went to the Glory Holes in the Bathhouse. It is basically four cubicles facing each other with a glory hole in each of them. Originally being Pollyanna I thought that people just shoved their dick through the hole to be sucked etc, but recently I realised that they also put their asses through the hole to be fuked bareback. Hot I had never done it, but after a sniff of poppers I launched my ass against the hole in a cubicle and waited.

I din't have to wait long. I heard the door open and close. There seemed to be hesitation on the other side, so I pushed my ass harder against the hole and waited. The guy started rimming me and I felt more and more relaxed and suddenly it stopped. A voice came quietly on the other side. "I am just putting a condom on" He says. Damn of all the people I get it has to a Safe Sex guy. "Oh that is fine, I am fine with it Bare."

There was silence. " Shit I must sound like a slut ". I thought. "What I mean is I am sure it will be fine. ..." There was silence again. He says "It is just I am Poz and I only just found out so I am not any meds". I was in Heaven Yes Yes Yes.

"No it is fine. I am Poz too I said. I could feel his relief. "Ok Then "

He started fuking me softly at first with no condom but started quickening his pace. He was long and hard. I could feel harder than I ever thought possible. He stopped and I felt a sudden warmth. I was in heaven. Yes the day had improved. The door opened and closed and a new guy came in . " Please Please I thought make this guy Poz"

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• 7 years later...