Young soldier gets fucked raw in a public toilet in Tel Aviv

Ze'ev leaned against the toilet cubicle door, his olive green shirt open, his regulation white t-shirt rolled up over his hairy chest and taut, defined stomach. He looked down at Yoni, kneeling on the toilet floor. The boy unzipped Ze'ev's uniform trousers, fishing out the young officer's eight-inch cock. Ze'ev was trembling. He was moist. He was hard. Rock hard. A vein was throbbing on the shaft of his cock.

Yoni began to suck, his mouth tight around the salty, almost brown head of Ze'ev's cock. "Wa'allah!" hissed Ze'ev. It was every bit as good as he remembered. Yoni sucked deeply, excited. Whether it was the stink of male piss, the danger, or simply the memories Yoni did not know but the young sergeant sucked until he gagged. Ze'ev was impaling Yoni's head with his cock. "Yoni, I'm gonna shove this fucking cock so far down your throat you fucking puke up your breakfast," he whispered. The young colonel's cruel, long cock was jabbing Yoni's gullet. Yoni coughed, gurgled, struggling for breath, his own cock fat and puce in his hand, sticking rudely out of his khaki trousers. Yoni's eyes were streaming, his chin covered in thick drool. Yoni staggered to his feet. He undid his trousers, letting them fall around his dusty boots. He pulled down his white briefs, allowing his cock to spring free, spraying a thin line of mucus onto his muscular thighs.

"Turn round," urged Ze'ev, his voice taut. Ze'ev sucked his finger, moistening it. He sought out the entrance of the young sergeant's anus. "Take my fingers, soldier," he ordered. "Take them and don't make any noise." Yoni's shirt was soaked at the back, dark patches forming under his arms. Ze'ev roughly pushed up Yoni's uniform and admired the lad's smooth back, culminating in the sweetest, light brown bum cheeks. He fingered Yoni's hole. It was velvety, hot, a little sticky. "Good boy," Ze'ev purred. "You ready for my cock?"

"Ze'ev I don't know if my arse is..." Yoni was embarrassed, turned on, flushed. "It's OK, just let me fuck you." Ze'ev was leaking precum by the spoonful. Yoni braced himself, leaning his hands on the plastic seat, his face looking down into the lime scale encrusted bowl. He winced as Ze'ev penetrated him. "Shh," whispered Ze'ev soothingly. "A little pain, then pleasure, remember?" "Yes," winced the young sergeant, his eyes streaming. Ze'ev was pushing deeper, poking him deep inside. It burned. It was stinging. Ze'ev was breathless, dripping salty pearls of sweat on Yoni's back. "Come on Yoni, stop yelping like a girl," Ze'ev's balls slapped noisily against Yoni's hairless bum. "You're a man now, not a little teenage recruit anymore." Ze'ev stabbed his dick cruelly into Yoni's guts.

"Oh fuck," purred Yoni, his cock was on fire. The pain was easing, a warm glow filling his anus. He wanted to piss as the officer's cock jabbed his bladder. "I did miss you, you know," confessed Ze'ev, his voice husky. "You should have fucking written then," retorted Yoni, trying not to cum. "I am sorry Yoni," please forgive me. Ze'ev's cock was starting to swell. He was dangerously close. Yoni wanted to say so much. He wanted to say how he'd wished he had been dead, how he'd hated Ze'ev. He wanted to tell Ze'ev he'd never trusted another man again. Instead Yoni's face screwed up in agonisingly sweet pleasure and he ejaculated all over the filthy toilet. As Yoni's arse contracted in orgasm, the pressure pushed Ze'ev to his own climax. He gripped into Yoni's fleshy buttocks, scratching his tender flesh. He pumped the lad's raw ass with his sperm, falling forward onto his sweaty back when he was done.

They hastily got dressed, Ze'ev urgently wiping his cock with tissue and shoving it back into his cotton pants. As Yoni thoroughly washed his hands, Ze'ev tried to hug him. Yoni shrugged him off moodily. "I have to catch my bus," muttered Yoni, picking up his heavy pack and his rifle. Then the boy was gone. Ze'ev stared at the door.

Taken from the longer strory Yoni, 18 year-old Israeli Army Virgin Boy Andy McGreggor

Edited by Hotload84

• 2 weeks later...