Do poz guyz need more sex than neg guyz?

cougkdc99

Guest BBSeroMan
Does your libido increase after being poz?
Without question. Rock HARD here 24/7. More intense loads. Need to seed constantly.

I bet the best fucks they have ever had were with you youngcumdumpboi ~ maybe you're poz and you and the bf don't know it yet ;-p I do agree that in general it is more fun and intense to fuck with a POZ guy but BBSeroMan's comments about his need to seed and the intensity of his loads increasing after his conversion are interesting.

I don't know if I need more sex, but I definitely get more sex than any neg guys I know.

My therapist thinks I spend too much time thinking about sex, so I don't tell him about it anymore. I try to get in at least one trick a day. It's kind of an apple-a-day thing for me.

There's no shortage of bottoms here, so it's really not hard to get in a daily fuck.

• 2 months later...
I don't know if I need more sex, but I definitely get more sex than any neg guys I know.

My therapist thinks I spend too much time thinking about sex, so I don't tell him about it anymore. I try to get in at least one trick a day. It's kind of an apple-a-day thing for me.

There's no shortage of bottoms here, so it's really not hard to get in a daily fuck.

Your therapist thinks too much about sex too.

My sex life didn't change much, aside from some neg guys now brush me off whereas before some poz guys did.

My personal opinion is that the really wild and slutty (i.e. fun) men are the most likely to get HIV. We're more likely to judge that the risks of infection are worth hot sex, whereas less sexually-oriented guys are more likely to take a more cautious (and boring) approach to sex. Now, I won't deny that HIV has a certain liberating effect, but on balance, I think most of us were perverts first and poz as a result of that.

I think it's also worth remembering that, much as we'd like all men to be like us, we are the cream of the crop (or is that cock?) when it comes to sexual activity. A lot of gay guys are kinda shocked by how hypersexual guys like us can be. I'm routinely surprised by how little sex many gay men have. And of course, straight guys are in a totally different world from us. Many of them have fewer sexual partners in their lives than we do in a single decent night.

So it's really hardly surprising that the piggy guys end up poz. We have more sex with more men more often and engage in more risky behavior.

have spent 30 plus years as a real fucking PIG and still NEG.and have engaged in some very risky behavior,sexually and chemically in my early 20s had hemorroid surgery kind of botched lots of scar tissue havent had anything bigger up my shithole then a tongue,a funnel for the occassional piss enema and know damn well that is the only reason I am still negative.