What exactly is "Mild to Wild"?

rawTOP

• Administrators

On my list of other things I see in hookup profiles that I'm never quite sure about is the term "mild to wild". It is usually used by the PNP crowd, so I'm assuming "mild" = sober and "wild" = chem sex. Or am I totally off base and it means something completely different?

Guest Matias47

I always take to mean they go from simple vanilla sucking and fucking to BDSM, ws or even fisting or scat.

But, you're right, it's confusing. I personally prefer ads that are more specific.

I take it to mean they go from simple vanilla as Matias47 says to pretty much whatever one can think of to do. Chems are probably but not necessarily included. Some vanilla guys use drugs too. I don't mind the term when it is just used as a general description or lure but at some point there should be a discussion of specifics at least if one has some activity definitely in mind (pisspigs generally do)

I've used the 'mild to wild' in some of my profiles as a way not to scare of guys who just want to fuck. I know there are guys where if you list you are up for doing ws, toys, ff, spit, slapping, etc., that you just might spook them off if all they are looking for is a drive by cum-n-dump. The guys who want to get freaky usually ask, "How wild?" and then I know they are most likely looking to get a little kinky themselves. I love guys who just want to to fuck, but I want to leave the door open for freaks and they usually tell you what they want.

In my little corner of the world it's pretty widely understood that "wild" means bareback and "mild" means with a condom. And look -- rubio2001 above used the phrase "get freaky", apparently to mean "have kinky sex". It's vocabulary day at Breedingzone!

Like some of the others, I've always taken "mild to wild" to be very vanilla to the other end of that spectrum in the "kinky", whatever that may entail to the individual as "Kink" can be many things to many different people. Bareback could be considered Kink to someone I am sure.

from what i've seen its usually tops that have "mild to wild" in their profile and i always just assumed they're casting a large net to attract all types and expand their pool of prospective partners.I tend to avoid them because to me its the old jack of all trades master of none syndrome, and the bar for what i consider to be wild is pretty damn high. its a personalty thing and you can't be both if you ain't wild right out of the gate you ain't wild.but thats just my opinion

Mild to wild to me is something that tells me or is a way for me to tell others that I wanna play bareback without scaring them off making them think that I only play bareback (even though I do only play bareback). There is a stigma that barebackers are all poz and Im neg :) at least for now hahaha

• Administrators
Mild to wild to me is something that tells me or is a way for me to tell others that I wanna play bareback without scaring them off making them think that I only play bareback (even though I do only play bareback). There is a stigma that barebackers are all poz and Im neg :) at least for now hahaha

Back in the day we used the word "uninhibited". But I see mild to wild on bareback sites like BBRT - bareback is assumed there...

Like some of the others, I've always taken "mild to wild" to be very vanilla to the other end of that spectrum in the "kinky", whatever that may entail to the individual as "Kink" can be many things to many different people. Bareback could be considered Kink to someone I am sure.

I use it in some of my profiles to mean exactly this:

mild = just having sex

wild = getting fucked every which way, BDSM and what ever the tops wants