PA's

prospero

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine's a 7mm circular one.. it never comes out (international travel can be a pain).. and it never gets covered..

If you are thinking of getting one.. it is no more painful than getting an injection.. and it will heal very quickly (maybe as soon as as two days), and U will have trouble keeping your hands off it ..

Good to know since I've considered the idea for quite some time, but always never went through with it. I've always found it very hot.

Never been fucked by a guy with a PA, and now I really want to try after reading all the posts.

its fuckin awesome man! especially a thick cock with a big PA ripping your insides getting it ready for his HOT fuck seed... hell yeah!

I'm hard just thinking about it. Now where are those hung PA-ed fuckers hiding in this city...

gotta get out more and advertise your ass... you'll find some i'm sure :)

I have a PA. Love it. Wanna stretch it up. But have found its kinda 50 50. Even been with a slutty young poz bottom boy who kinda was freaked by metal up his ass. The only thing I understand can suck is if you are having a guy face fuck you roughly with a big PA you feel like he could knock a tooth out. But besides that they are fucking hot!!