An Oops Moment

HungLatinDom

I was horny, very horny after a fucker stood me up.

Then this guy sends me a message. He was a CEO of a company, visiting town for work. He was muscular, naturally smooth, coffee and milk skin, short cropped gray hair. He was usually a top, but willing to submit his ass to me. He wanted to be felched big time. I only saw his pics on BBRT and got a boner, then we exchanged 3 quick messages and I was on my way.

I had to go to his hotel, usually I do not get out to fuck unless I know the guy, but this being a guy from out of town, I made an exception. I got there and he was gorgeous, a full daddy, even if smooth, alpha guy on his day to day life, but for the next hour he'd be my submissive slut daddy. He choked on my dick, got some very sticky spit on it.

I got him on fours, entered in him, it was difficult, but he was clean and lubed and willing, so eventually I started POUNDING him and he moaned, enjoying it, we exchanged postions several times, he loved to be told to do ATM and me rimming his very stretched and clean brown hole. Eventually I bred him, the load was big, and I ate him, then kissed him with my cum in my mouth, he loved it. I was still hard, since he was very hot, so he sat down and started bouncing on me, to cum, he was taking a while, until I told him to feed me his cum, then he went nuts and came.

He said it had been the best sex in his life, was breathing heavily, his huge pecs going up and down, had a beatific smile. He asked me to stay, and I was groggy, the bed was cozy and the daddy hot, so, why not?

Next morning he sucked my morning wood, but I needed to go back home. When I got back, I looked for his profile again, and then, I noticed that it says "neg" looking for "neg only". My profile says clearly I am poz, so I guess he was too horny and did not check, and we never discussed status, so, all I said when I saw that was an audible "oops".

He wants to meet again before he leaves Santiago. I guess he does not really care, oops or not.

• Administrators

Well, I doubt he has access to PEP in Chile... Maybe towards the end of the next fuck session you should ask - "so how do you stay neg when you get fucked by poz guys?"... See what he says...

In my experience far too many of us (myself included) fall into a gap category that is not well reflected and is under-defined in the online-provided declarations for finding a possible mating partner in most places around. Ones who are not actively looking for poz as a chaser would but on the other hand accept reality of fucking raw that some time one's status may change without a prior "major public announcement". Not a thrill-seeker, not a tamed individual. Own ups and downs. Unrestricted sex habits with a lot of practice.

I have had similar mirrored situations when a hole I've fucked later, soon or more than that, said or showed that it was poz. Different levels of enjoyment all across. But in my experience the most hot, intense, mind-blowing kinds are always random, out-of-the-blue, unscripted head-over-heels hookups, something to get in the moment of and give and take the most of it, for as long as it goes, the type without a written guarantee for a repetative quality replay later. You know the kind. Something that is memorable and will keep you going for some time. The one you can wear a grin about later.

As to your aquaintance, he might have been one of those. I'd say put it up to him, don't push it forward and down the throat but do mention. Shouldn't kill the mood, but if he acknowledges, it eases your conscience and you know what you are dealing with.

• 3 months later...

look if he is checking out your profile its obvious he is aware to your status and its probably why he was so turned on to take a charged load! He wouldn't of contacted you again unless he was aware the risk he was taking. so let it be and seed his hole!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.